Introduction of the Yellow Flash?

Don't be confused with the title, You'll know why soon.
~Third Person POV~
Y/N woke up in a bed in the K/DA penthouse and got out, fixed the bed and went to the bathroom and took out spare clothes in his storage seal and entered the shower. He hummed as the shower head starts to drench him in water.

Y/N(thoughts): An introduction MV after the day the contract is sealed? I have to think for lyrics and the music.

He thought to himself as he covered himself in soap and drenching it off. He took out a shampoo bottle from his storage seal, opened it and covered his orange locks with it. The shampoo smelled like oranges.

Y/N(thoughts): I really wonder if there is any shinobi reborn except me. I really can't deal with civilians..

He mused and had random thoughts as he finished showering and went out, wiped his body with a towel and wore with his clothes. He is currently wearing a black long sleeve with the symbol of Namikaze behind it, Blue anbu pants and wore his blue shinobi sandals.

He went out of his bedroom before spawning thirty clones and made them do his morning routines, some are ordered to cook breakfast and some are tasked to create lyrics on the living room table.

Meanwhile the original placed his formula mark on the wall next to the door and went inside his bedroom again. He placed a dimension seal behind it and awakened his Mangekyo Sharingan[1] and sucked up all of the things in his bedroom. He went to the bathroom and placed another dimension seal there.

He added chakra to each seals and it glowed and became invisible. He flashed to the formula mark he placed beside the door and opened the door, revealing a big empty space with two doors and a bookshelf. He smiled and went to a door, opened it to see the bathroom and made clones to paint the room. One clone painted a hot spring at the door that leads to the bathroom.

One painted the other door white and the placed kanji for 'Yondaime Hokage' and entered the bedroom. The room was bigger than the one Y/N had slept in, painted the room like his room back in Konoha and took out the things he sucked up and rearranged the furniture. He hung a kunai on a wall and dispelled.

The rest of the clones painted the main room as the insides of the Hokage Tower in the reign of the Sixth Hokage. One added more shelves and placed the duplicated scrolls that turned into books in them and arranged them. One opened the secret entrance and copied the secret room he had back in Leaf Bar.

The rest of the clones finished up and Y/N sat on the chair, facing the door. Unlike Kakashi's table, He had two more tables near his side. He proceeded to place his ink brush set, ink bottle and papers at his left, books placed in the front and a Predator PC on the right.

The main room looked like the real deal and even the windows behind him are real, a genjutsu powered seal that holograms Konoha. It was early morning and it also applied in there. He got up and made a new table at the corner and placed a coffeemaker on it with complete caffeine packs and sugar.

He made a shelf full of mugs beside the table and took out the mug -- it had a print of 'Yellow Flash' and a yellow dash behind the print -- and placed it on the coffeemaker and added his preferred caffeine pack and placed a tablespoonful of sugar. The coffeemaker added hot water in and mixed the mix before doing a beep.

He took the mug out and got the information of one of the clones cooking that Akali woke up and in the kitchen. He went out and closed the door, holding the mug as he sipped in. Akali was sitting on one of the chairs as she watched the clones cook breakfast.

Y/N: Hey Akali.

He called out as he sat beside her and placed the mug down the dining table. (The kitchen btw is in Island formation) She looked at him and gazed the mug.