I opened my locker door and stuffed my books in there, only grabbing the ones I needed and closed it shut.

“Hey,” said a deep voice behind.

Startled, I turned to see a casual looking Noah, smirking.

“What do you want?” I asked, bored.

He shrugged. “I don’t know you looked sad this morning, anything wrong?”

I rolled my eyes and raised an eyebrow.

“I wasn’t sad. I was tired. You obviously don’t know the difference between those two Noah”.

Turning away from him, I started walking down to my senior Chemistry class.

“Wait, I have a question TJ,” he said behind me.

TJ?

Is that some sort of nickname?

Stopping I turned around and came face to face with Noah’s chest.

“What? And why did you call me TJ?” I asked.

“Because everyone calls you Taylor, so I’m gonna be different and call you TJ. Because T stands for Taylor and J stands for your last name, Jules,” he explained.

I smiled and nodded in approval.

“Smart,” I said honestly.

He grinned. “I know. Now my question is, where’s your boyfriend Jacob? You guys were all over each other yesterday and I saw you over here, and him with his friends outside. You broke up?” he asked.

I cringed.

Why is he so observant and so curious?

Sighing and keep the tears back, I looked at Noah.

“We broke up,” I whispered.

His smiled turned into a frown.

“Well, ten months of dating going to waste. But you okay?” he asked, concern and sincerity was shown in his voice and eyes.

I gave him a small smile because he was the first person to ask me that.

Am I okay?

No, not really.

But outside, I am.

I have to be. Or else people will take advantage of your weakness.

“Yeah I’m okay,” I lied.

He studies my face for a few seconds, and then smirked.

“Good, now let’s go to chemistry together,” he said, towing me in the direction of my chemistry classroom.

“You’re not in my chemistry class, Noah,” I told him.

He stopped, causing me to stop and turned to give me a look that said ‘Are you serious?’

“What? You aren’t in my class?” I said.

“TJ, I’ve always been in your chemistry class!” he stated.

“What?” I said, completely shocked.

He rolled his eyes. “I think you’re the only girl that doesn’t notice me”.

I smiled. “Good. I don’t want to be like all the other girls”.

“Well, good thing you’re not,” he smiled back.

Together, we continued to walk down the hall but only to be stopped by Melissa basically tackling Noah into a full out make out session in the middle of the hall.

Well, this isn’t a site I want to see.

So instead, of standing there like a fool, I keep walking to class.

“Hey Taylor, why aren’t you a cheerleader?” asked Rayne, Melissa’s annoying slutty best friend.

“Because Rayne, I don’t want to be a slut like you and because I hate cheerleaders. Plus, I hate you and Melissa, so I rather not spend my time with you two or the other annoying bimbos on your squad,” I smirk.

Rayne gave me a death glare, but I laughed at her face because of the way her faced scrunched up when she’s angry.

“You’re going to regret ever saying that, bitch,” she growled.

I rolled my eyes.

“I’m shaking in fear!” I said sarcastically.

“I mean it, Taylor. Now go run off to your boyfriend, oh wait! You can’t! Because your precious boyfriend, had cheated on you and had sex with Melissa yesterday morning. Want to know why? Because for ten months, you never gave up your stupid little virginity to him and he got sick of it, so started fucking your sister. By the way, he told EVERYONE your secrets. Especially how you have scars on your wrist from you being a depressed emo girl and cutting. Oh, he also told everyone how you tried to commit suicide, twice. Like, no one’s gonna miss you so why are you still alive anyways Tayloser? Oh, and your parents hate you! Oh , that’s golden! I’m not surprised. To have a stupid, ugly looking, daughter like you. Pfft, if I was your mom I’d just throw you out of the house and never come back!”

She said this out loud. To everyone.

And everyone was listening.

Everyone just whispering and laughing.

And then Melissa’s standing there, smirking and sneering.

“Hey don’t forget everyone! My little sister here also has no friends. Friends only use her for her wealth. Oh and wanna know how she tried to kill herself, twice? First time was taking 50 pills at once. All different kinds. The only reason she was alive is because the maids found her almost dead and called the ambulance. And the second time was cutting her wrist to deep. Like , I don’t know why she’s still here and alive. Like, don’t you think she needs to be dead?” Melissa shouted to everyone.

And then I heard shouts of yes and hell yeah. And then laughter, and name calling. Everything.

And that’s when my whole world broke.

And that’s when I ran out of the school and got into my car with tears coming down my face.

That’s when I drove out of the school’s parking lot.

That’s when I started to sob uncontrollable, with tears blurring my vision making it hard for me to see the road and all the traffic.

And that’s when I heard tires screeching and windows shattering.

And that’s when I fell into darkness. 

-

[Author's Note:

Hey everyone, yeah I know the first chapter is full of events, but I assure you that this book is going to filled with lots of different events and such. But don't worry, it will get better!

Hope you liked it!

By the way, I'm really like this story I'm writing, so I think I'm going to be working on this rather than, Scars. I'll still work on Scats, but I'm holding it off at the moment, but don't worry, I'll still upload a chapter every few days for Scars. (:

Comment, vote , fan!

Thank you so much for reading! ]

-    Susan!!(:<3