XIX.

"hey, why don't you just go back to olympus and get some therapy." you said as you put up a defensive stance to cover peeps and spinel. peeps has her weapon ready as well as spinel but you know arrows and pink poison aren't gonna be enough.

"your existence has always been a nuisance." hera snarled, you rolled your eyes at her "heard that many times bitch." you set your arms on fire.

"then you already know that i've made your life a living nightmare, just by taking your mother it all went downhill for you." hera provoked you, you narrowed your eyes at the goddess.

"not all." you looked over your shoulder to look at spinel, she lightly gasped and smiled at you. you grinned, you returned your gaze at hera. she looked disgusted.

"pathetic. i will make your life miserable and i'll start by—!" you kicked hera's face "don't even think of touching her." you growled and summoned lightning bolts then smashed it onto her.

hera stood up instantly, she raised her arms to make the clouds dark then streaks of lightning started raining down. you dodged some, some hit you but you were able to absorb it.

"take cover!" you yelled at the girls, then in mere seconds a lightning is heading towards them. you raised your hands, attempting to control it.

you grunted as it's taking all of your energy, as you finally get ahold of the lightning you threw it towards hera. it did a lot of damage on her, you panted heavily and you fell to your knees feeling drained.

"y/n!!" spinel got out of peeps' grip "no spinel wait! it's dangerous come back!" peeps yelled at her. spinel is running towards you, you looked over to hera expecting her to be on the ground but she isn't.

your eyes widen, you turned to spinel and tried to use your speed to get her away from hera "SPINEL—!"

but it was too late.

everything went slow.

peeps stopped tying the rope to her arrow in attempt to pull spinel back.

the lightning strikes coming down became slower.

blood started dripping down the concrete as a blade is stabbed through her abdominal.

you grinned your teeth, eyes filling with tears, you clenched your fists tightly and screamed.

a burst of energy started to circle around you, lightning with flames surrounding you. your eyes and hair had turned into blue, tears streaming down your cheeks as your hands are shaking of anger.

hera pulled her blade out of spinel and let's her body fall into the ground. hera grinned at your new form "this is your true power. so much power indeed, zeus was right about you. perhaps i doubt you—"

you didn't let the goddess finish or even care to listen. you ran towards her with your fist surging with raw power that could obliterate anything. almost.