V.

you were up early, thinking if you didn't make it obvious from last night. you took a sip of your coffee while staring into nothingness.

"spinel couldn't possibly recognize me. she's probably scared to even remember me." you reassured yourself and speaking of the devil; you got a message from spinel.

you jumped off the countertop and ran to get your phone, you opened it to see what spinel said.

'morning'

this puts a smile on your face, you typed 'morning too:))' as you sent it you started overthinking if that was too cheesy or stupid. soon spinel messaged back.

'so.. something weird happened last night.'

you took a deep breath and;

'yeah? tell me'

you walked to the counter to grab your coffee with spinel is typing.

'me and peeps were heading home until some creep scared us shitless and then someone beat the hell out of him!!'

you chuckled, you can see she's still typing so you took another sip of your drink.

'they had fire in their hands, it doesn't look like they're bothered by it. it looked so cool though!!'

'i guess you had a good night.'

'maybe, but the fire guy sounded like you.'

you choked at your coffee because you were drinking it midway, you cleaned yourself and settled your coffee on the table.

'pfft you were probably thinking about me'

you decided to tease her to change the subject.

'dream on jd'

you snickered at her remark, you wondered what could she be doing right now.

✴✴✴✴✴

"why are you squealing early in the morning?! camp pining hearts isn't on yet!!" a certain dorito said as she tossed a pillow to a certain cheek stained girl.

"sorry dots." spinel threw the pillow back to peridot, peridot huffed and hugged her girlfriend, lapis to get back to her slumber.

"lemme guess, y/n?" peeps peaked from below since they're on bunk beds, spinel has a blush on and her attention is drawn texting you.

peeps shook her head and laid back down to her bed. she has her back facing everyone, she touched her broken eye underneath the eyepatch.

A fire so great
Sins that should be debate
Pain ever so enlightening
A daydream so fantasizing

A broken saint
Love without any constraints
In a garden, forever rotting
Forever waiting

Roses caught on fire
A situation so dire
Moon's tears, she who washes the pain away
A beautiful love in display.

a poem echoed in peeps head, she looks at her wrists to see a heart pierced with an arrow engraved on it.

then she felt the bed on top rock and spinel got down. she went out of the room probably going downstairs to drink something.

peeps followed suit and she was right about spinel going down to drink something. peeps went behind the counter, rested her chin on her hand. "when's the date?"

spinel choked on her coffee, "it's not a date peeps." peeps giggled as she grinned "i think it will be." she cooed.

"that's stupid, she ain't got no feelings with me." peeps raised her eyebrows. "that's what all wattpad and typical characters in a story say."

spinel rolled her eyes and continued to drink her coffee, she and you have ended your conversation and is gonna wait until 5.

yes, it's saturday.

"when is the new episode gonna air?"