XIII.

day 2 in tartarus

"goddamn ya'll friends?"

you looked at the three typhons glaring down at you with their hungry eyes. "hephaestus. . ." they mumbled. you raised your eyebrow, you settled the bag of water bottles to the side making sure it doesn't explode while fighting monsters.

"uh yes?" you raised your arms not knowing what made them say your father's name. then the snake head on their shoulder started hissing, they made sounds that made you cover your ears and then they spit out flames.

while covering your ears, you dodged every single one of the flames. you extended out your hand to see if the flames will measure up to your power. you grunted it pain as you weren't prepared at the heat, you clenched your fist and absorbed it.

you panted and looked at your burnt hand, you clenched it to fire it up using typhon's flames. you ran up to them, they flapped their wings high in the air, you jumped up and released your flame at one of them.

you got down to the ground as one of the typhon fell while screeching. you looked at the fallen creature expecting it to be dead but it got up with a burnt face.

"okay then. . ." you mumbled. you set your entire arms on fire and ran up to them again. this time, they used their hand in attempt to squish you flat.

you managed to catch one hand and it was heavier than anything you carried, you looked at the other two to see it's snake heads creating fires to burn you.

you growled and intensified your fire to burn the hand off or just to lift the hand off. the typhon chuckled "pathetic human." then it increased the weight on it's hand.

your fire is almost covering your body and this isn't a good sign.

you threw the hand off and rolled to the side before the snake head fire it's flames. you panted heavily, you looked at body slowing being engulfed by the flames.

"why now. . ."

then three hands came flying down to you, you punched the ground hard to build a fire wall but it was easily broken by the heavy hands. you got thrown back by the force when the hands landed on the ground.

without warning, the snakes started making the noise and it made you oblivious by a leg kicking you straight in the stomach that sent you flying up in the air.

you attempted to recover sooner but it was too late when the typhons grabbed your flamed arms and slammed you to the ground making a big crack.

the typhons scatter to away to see if they killed you. the force of the hit on your stomach is too unbearable, the impact on the ground is enough to make you think you'll have a concussion or even broke you skull.

"am i really gonna pathetically. . ?" you whispered as you can see your surroundings slowly going dim and then. .

dark.

~~}{β

"papa who are these people?" the little you pointed at the other gods standing in a line looking at hephaestus and you.