XVI.

"hello grandmother. a pleasant surprise." you said between your teeth, hera narrowed her eyes at you. then spinel drew her scythe out ready to attack and the three main erinyes along with some harpies came out behind hades.

are the population of harpies really endless? 'cause you think you killed an entire village of them

you continued to have a staring contest with hera, "do you know hercules' 12 labors?" you rolled your eyes. "of course, every mortal and demigods know the famous hercules' labors setted by some king." you crossed your arms.

you're throwing your attitude to a goddess, a deity, a powerful being but you don't give any flying fucks with this lady. now that you remember everything, you remembered how she yeeted you off olympus.

"what if i—"

"what if you give me those 12 labors?" you cut off hera.

"that's too much time to lose, plus i have to go to many places to kill a nemean lion and then ceberus? that's bullshit, i'm not a travel person also ceberus is my pup now so say bye bye hades." you waved your hand to hades with a cocky look.

"you incompetent child!" hera said as she started to use her powers. "is that the word of the day?"

"y/n, stop pissin' the goddess off!" spinel said, you giggled. you grabbed spinel's waist and jumped out of the window, a rope appeared and you grabbed it in time.

"my gods, you really know how to piss of gods." peeps said as she pulled the both of you up the rooftops. you shrugged "it's a gift." then the erinyes burst out of the roof.

they growled at the three of you, you set your body on electricity and ran up to the monsters to shock them. they all twitched and tried to claw your face off but you burned their hands off.

as the three of them started to emit smoke, you released them and they fell like flies. "that was surprisingly quick." then you felt your cheek being clawed across.

"because those were harpies." the real erinyes came out of their invisible state, you actually forgot what erinyes are capable of.

you touched your clawed cheek, you felt blood dripping down, you clicked your tongue and glared at the erinyes "you gave me another stupid face scar." you said as you lit your hands on fire.

✴✴✴✴✴

"should we help y/n—!" spinel asked peeps but they were pushed off the roof, spinel used her scythe to stop the fall and grabbed peeps.

they looked up to see two erinyes glaring down the both of them, "peeps, what are they?"

"erinyes, goddesses of retribution and vengeance. they can turn themselves invisible so be careful!" spinel nodded, she kept her eye at the erinyes but the both of them turned invisible.

"shit." spinel mumbled, then spinel felt a kick in the stomach and that sent her flying a few meters. you saw what happened below, your eyes widen as you saw spinel's body is flying across. you were about to run down and get her but the erinyes you're fighting grabbing your legs and slammed you down the roof to make you go through it.

"don't interfere other's battles!" the erinyes roared at you, it turned itself invisible again. you can faintly hear some wings flapping, you grabbed the bed covers and listen carefully.

you heard something crack behind you, you swiftly turned around and ran the cloth on top the erinyes.

least that's what you expect.

a sudden kick on the back made you slam your face to the wall. "a futile attempt, want to try again?" the erinyes provoked, you gritted your teeth and slowly turned your head with blood running down your nose and forehead.

"how many hearts do i have left?"