XI.

(*im sorry if this feels rushed. i had so many ideas going through my head)

✴✴✴✴✴

"AAAAAHHHHH HOLY SHIT!!"

you kept on falling towards tartarus, you tried grabbing onto the sides of the pit but as you grab a hold, there's hands pulling you and pushing you away from the sides.

as you remember correctly, you'll be falling for nine days straight. goddamnit. this is your first day.

you looked down to see bright orange red light far below, it's tartarus waving you hello. you ain't gonna go down easily, you arranged yourself making your feet first. you set your fists on fire and tried to use it to fly you up.

but the arms are always there to drag you down, you burned every single one that holds you but there's always spout out. then a hand covered your eyes again and you heard a voice whispering to your ear.

"you can't escape, stay with us forever."

you gritted your teeth and burned the hand that is on your eyes, you tried to fly up again but more arms held your legs this time. as they finally grabbed your whole legs, they threw you down accelerating you more.

tears started to come out, instead of falling down it goes up. you gritted your teeth "i can't die like this, i still haven't taken spinel to the eiffel tower yet. ."

✴✴✴✴✴

"peeps we have to get her back!" spinel slammed her fists on the crack where you fell straight to hell. "spinel. . there's nothing we can do, it's up to y/n get herself out of there."

spinel turned her head to peeps "what if she doesn't survive down there?!" peeps looked down "it's true that she might not survive, it's tartarus. where all the damned, titans and the gods' enemies are trapped forever."

spinel gritted her teeth and started throwing things around like a maniac, "she still has eight days to fall down completely to tartarus. . we can ask the gods for blessing!" peeps mumbled to herself

"spinel, stop messing the cafe even more. we're going to athens." spinel dropped a chair and looked at peeps weirdly "where are we gonna get all the money? and why are we going to athens??"

peeps grinned and pulled out your wallet containing 2800 euros which is enough for a flight (*idk currency sorry!!). "wha—! i'm not going to another foreign country, i'm having a hard time understanding french so why do i have to go to greece."

"do you want to save y/n?" spinel froze, she looked down. "fine." peeps nodded. "we need steel and bronze." she said as she started looking around for metals.

"why though?"

"so we could offer it to hephaestus, we're going to his temple."

"you know airports don't allow metal object right?" spinel crossed her arms, peeps smirked "don't worry, i know how to get pass that."

✴✴✴✴✴

"so they're trying to help the brat? i doubt my brother or the blacksmith will help them." hades looked down at the two girls, "what do you suggest we do sir?" a harpy said.

"since there are so many of you. kill them before they could reach any temples." the harpy nodded and flew away to do their job.

✴✴✴✴✴

"sir, something just entered tartarus. moreover, heading to tartarus." said hermes.

"and why should i be concerned?" zeus said as he looks out the olympus. "it's a demigod that fell."

"they'll manage, they will follow how that percy jackson escaped tartarus." hermes pursed his lips, "well. . . it's hephaestus' child."

zeus slowly turned to face the god of thieves "you mean—" hermes nodded "y/n l/n is falling to tartarus."

"who did it?" zeus said lowly, hermes gulped "your brother, ha-hades sir." zeus looked up at hermes with a sinister smile, he grabbed hermes by the shoulder and pulled him closer.

"tell my brother that i'll pay him a visit." them zeus lets hermes go. "y-yes sir." then hermes flew away heading towards underworld.

have you heard the myth of hephaestus being cast out of olympus by his mother hera and was took back in by dionysus. ever since zeus met you, he can see something more into than being the daughter of hephaestus.

this even lead zeus making you a full god but guess who didn't want that. hera and hades, the other gods doesn't care or are on board. zeus gave little of his powers to you, but your father's power overpowered it.

this lead hera throwing (literally) you out of olympus, mind you olympus is a high mountain. this angered zeus and your father hephaestus. you were luckily saved in time but you perhaps hit a sharp object because  there's a scar on your eye.

hephaestus healed it (but we all know how you got it back). he took you back to your mother and erased your memory about it.

because of that incident, hera was almost banished from olympus but due to zeus' mercy he kept her within his palace only and never let hera see a demigod.

remember when i (narrator) said that zeus gave little of his powers to you? yes, you can blend it with your fire or independently use lighting.

though. . . you don't know how to awaken that power.