f i n a l💥

◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

~few weeks later~

a certain human eyes opened their eyes slowly, let her eyes adjust by the light. a light gasp was heard beside her.

"oh my god. PEEPS! SHE'S AWAKE!!!" spinel slowly turned her head to the side to see you ecstatic. you immediately went to her side and held her hand.

spinel lets her hand travel to your facial scars, she touched the scar along your cheek from the erinyes then the scar in your eye. "what happened?" she asked as she caressed your cheek.

you choked as you tried not to breakdown again "you were stabbed in the stomach by a certain goddess." you gritted your teeth just by thinking about it. "but you were healed and you're now awake!!" you said.

then the door opening was heard and peeps came into view. "SPINEL!!" she ran towards her best friend and pulled her into a hug. "hehehe i missed you too peeps." spinel rubbed peeps' back.

"what do you mean by healed?" spinel asked as peeps pulled away. "all of the gods and goddess came down after y/n give hera the finishing blow, then zeus came down to heal you." peeps explained.

"and tried to convince me to be a god." you mumbled, peeps nodded. spinel lifted her shirt up to see a big scar on her stomach "whoa. . ." she whispered.

"oh by the way, did you get the tickets?" you faced peeps, she nodded "what tickets?" spinel tilted her head. you grinned;

"we're going home love."

✴✴✴✴✴

after spinel's recovery and the flight back france, the girls offered you to live with them. you tried to declined but they insisted. . . in a slightly aggressive way.

peeps rang the doorbell of their apartment, after a few seconds, the door was opened by a small blonde headed with green glasses. she looked at the three of you. . well mostly you.

"hey spins, is that y/n?" she pointed at you. spinel wrapped her arm around yours which caught your guard off "yes." she said simply with pride.

"peridot, who's at the door." a new girl came up behind the blonde, the girl has messy blue hair and settled her arms on top of the blonde's head.

"aren't you gonna let us in?" peeps said, peridot stepped aside to let you three. as you stepped in, you looked around the living room and instantly feel. . homey.

spinel still kept her arms wrapped around you, then peridot tapped her shoulder. "what's up with the scars?" she ran her finger on her cheek and eye indicating your facial scars.

"she's my guardian angel." spinel grinned, she placed her chin onto your shoulder and pecked your scared cheek. your cheeks instantly turned red causing you to look away that made spinel giggle.

peridot looked confused of spinel's answer but she shrugged it off.

"is it alright if i sleep on the couch?" you asked.

"what? don't be silly, you're sleeping with me!" spinel said as she completely hugged your back. she's extremely clingy today, you're not complaining.

"just don't break the bunk bed by doing it." peeps said from upstairs.

"wait what—"

✴✴✴✴✴

"baby, are you ready to go?" you asked as you fixed your blazer of your suit of color. "coming!" then footsteps coming downstairs is getting louder and spinel came down.

your eyes widen as you looked at her beautiful physique. "my gods, you look beautiful." you whispered just enough for spinel to hear it.

she has a slight blush on "thanks. you look extra fancy tonight." spinel said as she slightly pulled your tie to make you lean closer. you smirked and pecked her lips.

you pulled away to see her beetroot face, satisfied of your smooth work. you grabbed her hand and headed out the door "don't get into too much trouble!" peeps said from the couch.

"can't keep that promise!" you waved them goodbye and carried spinel into your arms. "are you sure not getting a cab would be easier?" you scoffed and grinned.

"trust me, this is faster. now close your eyes and hold onto me tight." you said as your body started to turned into flame along with streaks of lightning coming out.

you jumped high in the air, you fired your flames through your feet and flew through the city. winds hitting your face and making your hair fly along.

as you finally got to your destination, you're still in midair. "open your eyes!" spinel slowly opened her eyes and it absolutely lit up.

"it's beautiful." she mumbled, you smiled and started to fly upper and upper until you're just above the very top of the tower. you settled spinel on the ground and went to the side while spinel is admiring the city from this height.

you hastily fixed your suit and cleared your throat to grab spinel's attention. as spinel whiffed her head around to face you, she covered her mouth and walked towards you slowly.

"i can't really afford the restaurant below us." you rubbed the back of your neck then spinel pulled you into a hug. "this is enough." you smiled and hugged her back, you kissed the head and pulled away.

"je t'aime." you whispered.

"i love you too."