VI.

As you fix your most decent clothing you have in your wardrobe, you fixed your hair as it's a little slicked back, did some final touches on your shirt. you took a deep breath and exhaled as you grinned at your reflection.

"don't mess this up." you pointed at the mirror, you walked away from the mirror, grabbed your necessities and headed out the door.    

you walked on the pavement, you looked at your neighbors' flowers looking for the best ones. as you can only see lilacs and roses in their garden. then you saw a bush of forget me nots, you grinned and sneakily grabbed a couple and walked away like nothing happened.

you fixed your little bouquet of flowers and took a little sniff to see if it's still fresh.

you reserved a little table for you and spinel in a slightly fancy restaurant thanks from the guy you beat up in an alley. as you arrived at the restaurant, you constantly look at your watch.

it's 5:00 sharp now.

you tapped your foot relentlessly on the pavement, then you heard someone call you. "y/n!!" you looked to see spinel in a dress, your eyes slightly widen as you examine her physique.

she's really beautiful.

as spinel got in front of you, she grew nervous and started twisting her fingers in abnormal ways. "whoa. . you can do that?" you looked down at her hands, spinel blush and looked away.

"y-yeah, it's a gift of mine i guess."

you took a deep breath and handed her the flowers "this is for you." spinel was taken aback and took the flowers from your hands "you don't have to.." she sniffed the flowers and smell nice as if it's freshly picked in the meadows.

"s-shall we?" you pointed at the entrance, spinel nodded and went ahead of you. you opened the door for her, you know like a true gentleman, the man behind the counter lead the both of you to your reserved seats.

"how did you—"

you didn't let spinel finish because you know what is it, "let's just say i saved alot just for you." you winked at her which causing her to blush, you grinned at her expression.

then you heard some loud munches and flesh tearing, you looked to the left to see three guys eating absurd amounts of meat on their table and they're all looking at you.

you frowned but it won't ruin your night with spinel. you grabbed the menu, deciding what you wanna eat, you looked at spinel to see her admiring the decor of the restaurant. you huffed with a small smile on your face, she's really cute that you could stare at her all day.

then spinel turned her head towards you, you instinctively covered your face behind the menu. you heard her slightly giggle, you pursed you lips and raised your hand to call the waiter.

as the waiter, they have their notes and pen out. you told them your order and waited for spinel to choose, as spinel finally chose her food the waiter nodded and told them in french that their food is gonna out in 15 minutes.