Chapter Ninety-Two: We All Love Dinny

Start from the beginning

"That's what green eyed jealously looks like, you idiot."

"Utterly pathetic if you ask me." Tom muses, sitting in the desk, to my left.

"No one did, Riddle." I drawl and he scowls at me.

"No one permitted you to speak Dumpledore."

"I don't need anyone's permission to do anything." I glare at him and he scoffs.

"Just mine?"

My face heats up and throw my book at him, whacking him straight in the face. He slowly turns around to give me a look of utter lethal rage. "ARE you crazy!?" He roars and I grin, nodding.

"Definitely. Without a doubt, insane." I chortle and he throws it back at me, but I catch it, sticking my tongue out at him childishly.

"I learnt the tongue shredding curse." He warns and my tongue zips back into my mouth, my eyes growing wide with my shock.

"I was wrong. If I ever find a girl... I want our relationship to be like yours." Lestrange says pointing at Tom and I, with a dreamy look.

We both turn to give him equal 'what the hell?' looks and he chuckles, finger darting between us like a crazy man. "SEE!" He shrieks and I move to whisper in Tom's ear, leaning in my stool.

"I think he's gone mental." I whisper, loud enough for Lestrange to hear. He narrows his gaze on me and I give him an innocent grin.

"I completely agree." Tom states and I laugh when Lestrange yanks me back to his side only to smack my head.

"Ow! Why do I always take this abuse!?" I whine.

"I'd like to know the answer to that actually." Tom grumbles, making me give him an unamused look.

"Not funny."

"Is this the face of someone trying to be funny?"

"No. It's the face of someone even his own mother would find ugly."

"Why would I care about my mother's opinion. I have fan clubs dedicated to my beauty and worth."

"No you have a fan club because you fought off werewolves."

"I know I'm amazing. You don't have to list off my accomplishments to me Dumple."

I groan and grab my notebook, deciding to ignore him for the rest of class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stride back to my room at the end of the day and plop on my bed, spreading out my books and notebooks. I stack them all neatly into piles and then I lean back and grab the first stack, starting the homework related to that course.

I continued like that until all of the piles were on the floor, completed and neatly organized into piles. I stretch, deciding to walk around and get the blood moving to my feet. I hop up and down, wiggling my legs around like jangled limbs.

"Finished?" Abby grins at me from her place on her bed. She was furiously scribbling notes, studying potions with a permanent frown on her face.

"Yup. Finally." I grin and she groans.

"I'm STILL ON POTIONS!!" She wails, making me struggle not to smile in amusement.

"It's been six hours Abs." I raise a brow at her.

"I KNOW!!" She cries, making me giggle.

"I'm going to go down to the kitchens to get us some snacks. Come with me. I'll help you after we've taken a break." I offer her, knowing her response.

She instantly jumps up, her face brightening in joy. "YES! Let's go!!" She squeals and I chuckle, moving sideways so she could put on her shoes.

We skip towards the kitchens, and instantly a house elf is staring at us her beautiful hazel eyes wide.

"Hi!!" I wave at her and she smiles, waving back. She was so tiny and cute. Merlin. I wanted to squeeze her cheeks.

"My name is Valentine Dumbledore." I smile at her and she waves again.

I realized she was mute in that second. She points to the name tag on her clothes and my heart drops slightly, acknowledging the fact that whoever she worked for before must've hurt her to indescribable levels.

"Nice to meet you Dinny." I grin.

"MY NAME IS-"

"Abby I swear to Merlin... STOP screaming!!" I hiss at her and Abby gives a sheepish look.

"I'm Abby Diggory." She beams down at Dinny. Dinny had a little puff of hair up at the top of her head and the longest eyelashes I'd ever seen framing her hazel eyes. The colour was like melted honey.

"Are there any snacks Dinny?" I ask and Dinny grins, nodding furiously. She jumps forward, grabbing my hand in her tiny one and she leads us to a corner in the kitchen filled to the brim with extra desserts.

"I think I love you Dinny." I admit, eyes wide.

"I think I love you too." Abby breathes and Dinny claps her hands in glee. She holds her hands out as if telling us to take anything we wanted.

We each grab a plate, piling it up high with cupcakes, pastries, danishes, pie and cake. Dinny grabs two forks placing them on our plates and we each high five her happily. Waving goodbye, we exit the kitchens each with a plate and a goblet of juice in our arms.

We sneak back inside our dorm rooms, making sure no prefects saw us eating, and we plop of our beds, grinning in relief.

We drown ourselves in the desserts, eating the scrumptious food feverishly.

"This is so goood." Abby moans and I nod in agreement.

"Dinny is the BEST!" I cheer, making her cheer with me.

I help her finish her potions homework. Good thing too because that sugar high knocked the pair of us out two hours into the night.

 Good thing too because that sugar high knocked the pair of us out two hours into the night

-All one needs to smile ... is sweets.