༄ 8 ༄

Disclaimer: This chapter is unedited y'all. So there might be grammar mistakes...and it might suck lol. (Who am I kidding it DOES suck.)

Your POV:

"OMG YOU GUYS!" The person on the other side shrieked. "GUESS WHAT?!"

"What is it Jinsung?" I said slightly worried.

"ARE THE OTHERS WITH YOU?!"

"Yes."

"OK GO TO MY HOUSE!"

"WHAT?! WHY?!" We all shrieked and was immediately shushed and we quickly apologized.

"Just come to my house!"

"Fine!"

We quickly stood up from our seat and headed to the exit. As soon as we were out the door the three girls I was with suddenly had this confused expression and briefly looked back- to the three men?? Hmm weird...

3rd POV:

'What was that?? My pinky kind of twitched?? What the heck??' The three women thought briefly looking at the direction from which direction it was kinda getting pulled which is where the three men they had a "fight" with (more like Seonghyun and Jin's).

The three men instantly looked to the direction where the three women was walking. It was weird, they just had an urge to look at the direction and there was this weird tug at their pinkie. The two men was confused but Jimin had an idea to what it was although he isn't entirely sure if it was right.

Your POV:

We got in (whoever's) car and (whoever) started driving to Jinsung's house.

...

"WE'RE HEREEE!!" I announced.

"Okay the others are in the living room, come one!" Jinsung ushered.

"Even though this ain't my house I still don't know how you guys can be nonchalant about just barging in." Hara sweatdropped.

"Basically it's not barging in, it's like our second home! We also have the key soooo." Seonghyun said.

"Oh hey Harin!" I greeted once I rounded the corner which was where the living room was.

"Hey!"

"Oh hey! Jinsung got Sungyoung to come along." Sooyeon said.

"Yup." Sungyoung said grumpily.

"When did you guys get here?" Hara asked the both.

"Like 10 minutes ago?" Harin answered.

"I got here 30 minutes early." Sungyoung answered glaring at Jinsung. "I could'be used that time to watch more Kdrama."

"WELL OF COURSE I HAD TO MAKE YOU GO EARLY! It takes a long time to convince you and you wouldn't get out of your house unless I said you were late." Jinsung defended.

"Anyways, why did you make us come to your house?" I asked taking a seat next to Harin. The rest taking a seat too.

"Ok, so first I want to tell y'all that feel free to scream." Jinsung said suddenly serious, earning okay's from us.

"My mom got us concert tickets."

"T-to a BTS concert?" Sooyeon stuttered.

"Yes."

"No way." Sungyoung let out not believing it.