༄ 7 ༄

So, we were currently standing in front of a fast food place. The name of the restaurant engraved in red and highlighted in black.

Panda Express

I didn't have time to dress properly because I was practically dragged by Hara, Seonghyun, and Sooyeon to come with them.

Plus, the group wasn't complete today as Harin had her piano lessons. Sungyoung had 'work' (but I'm pretty sure she's just going to watch Netflix all day), and Jinsung said she wanted to spend more time with her pets.

"Y'all could have at least given me some time to dress up, y'know?" I exhaled, walking straight in line to order (but I'm not gonna be the one who's ordering.)

"Believe me, we know. We're just so hungry. And you know how Seonghyun is..." Sooyeon paused, leaning in closer. "she turns into a monster when she's hungry."

"She gets incredibly hangry." Hara chimed in.

I shuddered. I remember the time Seonghyun wanted to punch the living hell out of Jackson when we saw him kissing someone. But who can blame her, really? We caught Jackson doing that a day after he broke up with Jinsung!

LITERALLY JUST ONE DAY!!!

We hadn't eaten lunch yet at that time, and we almost became Seonghyun's punching bags. But luckily, Hara saw a restaurant and Seonghyun's desire to bury Jackson alive almost disappeared. Seonghyun literally forgot all about him when she finally got to eat.

"What are you guys talking about?" Seonghyun asked, smiling. "Sorry, I wasn't listening."

The three of us vigorously shook our heads.

"Okay, so, who's gonna order?" Hara asked. We all fell silent and avoided eye contact.

"Fine, I'll order." Hara grumbled.

"Thank you, Hara!" I laughed.

"It's nothing..." Hara murmured in defeat and approached the counter. "I'll get one Kung Pao Chicken, one Chow Mein, one Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, and one SweetFire Chicken Breast, please."

"And for the drinks, ma'am?" the cashier asked.

"Just water."

"For dine in or take away?"

"Dine in."

"Will that be all?"

"Yes."

"That will be ₩24,102.19."

"Great... I'm the one paying for it too..." Hara mumbled, fishing money out of her wallet. "Here."

"Here's your change and receipt. Just wait for your number to be called."

(Aria: I haven't been to Panda Express before so if this isn't how they take orders, I apologize. Idk about the others tho. Please bear with us. Thank you.)

"Thank you." Hara said, then we went to sit on a free table.

"What drinks did you order?" Sooyeon asked.

"Water..." Hara simply answered.

"What?! But I said I wanted coke!" Seonghyun whined.

"Buy your own coke!"

I chuckled and shook my head at them.

After a few minutes, our food was ready, so we got the trays. But when we walked back to the table we were just sitting at a few minutes earlier, we saw three guys already sitting there.