༄ 2 ༄

"What?! THAT WITCH SLAPPED YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT BACK?!" Harin screeched.

My friends arrived 30 minutes ago. I just told them the whole story and now smoke was practically spewing out of their ears.

"Calm down.." Hara whispered, patting Harin's back.

"Geez, you're so loud, Harin." Sungyoung complained with a straight face, making the older girl more furious than ever. If it wasn't for Hara, Sungyoung would've witnessed Harin rapping a diss track by now.

"S-K-S-K-S-K-S-K, and I oop-" Jinsung snickered.

"Jinsung, now is not the time!" Sooyeon scolded her.

"Geez, what a kill joy..." Jinsung begrudgingly muttered and went back to doing who-knows-what on her phone.

"What's done is done." Seonghyun said, ignoring Jinsung's incoherent grumbling. She just came back from the kitchen with an ice pack in her hand.

Seonghyun sat beside me and said, "We really need to fix that." She pointed at the red mark on my face.

I just nodded and let her do her thing. I flinched as the coldness came in contact with my skin.

"We'll always be here with you!" Sooyeon reassured me, smiling warmly.

"If you want revenge, you know who to call!" Harin winked.

"You know I do!" I giggled.

"If you hurt Xyla, you'll have to deal with Scarlett and Alyssa." Sooyeon shuddered, trying not to remember them.

"She was joking, Sooyeon. You're such a killjoy." Jinsung complained, doing the biggest eye roll she could create.

"I didn't call you a killjoy when I wanted to watch a movie and you didn't want to watch it!" Sooyeon angrily shot back.

"Oop," I said, my hands covering my mouth.

"Stop fighting. You both act like 4-year-olds." Sungyoung said with her arms crossed.

"Sorry." Sooyeon and Jinsung apologized at the same time.

"Hug?" Sooyeon shyly suggested.

"Hug." And with that, Sooyeon and Jinsung hugged each other.

"Let's watch a movie." Hara  suggested, scanning the website that was flashed on the TV screen.

"CUDDLE TIME!!" Sooyeon screamed. We laughed at the youngest's cute antics.

"Sure. What should we watch?" Hara asked, smiling at Sooyeon.

"Burn the Stage!" I cheered, "Then we can watch Bring the Soul after!"

Everybody agreed. It wasn't really surprising considering the fact that all of us were ARMYs. Harin's bias is Jimin, Jinsung's bias is Hoseok, Hara's bias is Jungkook, Seonghyun's bias is Taehyung, Sooyeon's bias is Yoongi, Sungyoung's bias is Jin and my bias is the same as my sister's, Namjoon. (enumeration at its finest).

"Y/N help us find them!" Seonghyun said, trying to focus on the small icons on the TV.

I sighed. With friends like these, you don't need sisters. With them, my life was complete.

Or so I thought...