Christmas Special

I looked up at the majestic ferry that laid idle upon the lake. It was huge and, not to mention, incredibly gorgeous!

"Do we have all our stuff?" My dad asked.

"I think we do." My mom replied, scanning our somehow heavy baggage.

And off to the side, I could see my sister jumping up and down, giddy with excitement.

"WOW!" Xyla beamed, eyes shining with joy.

After a few minutes of waiting, we all headed to the dock. I was amazed at how beautiful this ship was.

Xyla grinned from ear to ear. I giggled at her expression. It was nice seeing her THIS happy.

We sat down and I couldn't help but look out the window. I was sitting beside mom who was reading the magazine she brought. While Xyla, on the other hand, sat beside dad who was already getting seasick. I love Christmas!

"We're going to Nami Island! We're going to Nami Island!" I quietly chanted.

After about 20 minutes, the ship finally pulled to a stop.

"We're here!" My mom exclaimed.

I couldn't believe it. Here we were, standing before the worldwide famous Nami Island! I smiled, getting my bag. I followed my family to the dock, Xyla taking the lead.

"Come on Y/N!! MOM, DAD YOU GUYS ARE SO SLOW!" she yelled, furiously waving her hands around in the air.

"We're coming!"

My parents already ran to her side. I couldn't catch up.

"Mom, Dad, Xyla! WAIT!" I yelled, my squeaky voice sounding higher by an octave.

I didn't notice a puddle of water in front of me. I stepped in it and slipped. Let's just say I lost my balance and landed on my butt.

"Ow!" I whined.

"Are you okay?"

My head immediately shot up. I saw a boy who was one or two years older than me. He had his arm extended, waiting for me to grab it.

I reluctantly reached for his hand and he pulled me back to my feet. I staggered a little, rubbing my bottom.

"Are you okay?" he asked again.

"Yeah. I'm f-fine." I sniffled.

He chuckled.

I smiled in return. "What's your name?"

"I'm Namjoon!" he grinned. "You?"

"I'm Y/N."

"Are you, um... a foreigner?" he asked.

"Well, sort of." I shrugged. "I'm half Korean."

"Nice meeting you, Y/N. I have to go now! See you around!" he waved goodbye and ran to whom I guessed was his mother.

I felt a strong tug on my pinky as he walked further away from me.

"Weird..." I muttered.

♡♡♡

"Earth to Y/N." Seonghyun snapped her fingers, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Wait what?"

"Great," Jinsung scowled at Hara. "you broke her."

"What were you thinking about?" Harin asked.

"I just remembered something from 18 years ago..." I smiled.

Hara smirked.

"Oh my gosh, Hara, why do you keep doing that out of nowhere?! Stop it - you're creeping me out!" Seonghyun exclaimed.

"Let me guess," Sungyoung crossed her arms. "this has something to do with soulmates, doesn't it?"

"Please don't say 'It has already begun...'" Jinsung pleaded.

Hara smiled. "That's where I was wrong..."

All of us exchanged confused looks as we turned to Hara.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my brows matted together.

She sighed. "Well, all of you will have to realize it sooner or later. For now, let's enjoy Christmas!"

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Merry Christmas! Wait for Chapter 6, as we're gonna publish it today too! -Dreamers