༄ 6 ༄

"Oooooh~ she gon' get mad at us!" Harin cackled.

"Yup!" we laughed.

"Come on!" I said.

The bell signalled our arrival as I pushed the door open. The knowing warmth of the store immediately hits me.

"Hi! Welcome to- what do you guys want?" Sungyoung's smile dropped as soon as she saw us.

"What do you mean? We're buying stuff, duhhhh." Jinsung said, emphasizing her last word.

"Sike!" Sooyeon cheered.

"We're basically here to annoy you." Hara admitted, innocently looking at the latter.

"Oh my gosh, can't you guys see I'm working." Sungyoung groaned, her lip twitching upward for a second.

"Of course we can." I deadpanned.

"We just don't get why you have to work on Christmas Eve!!" Harin whined.

"Did you forget that you're older than me? Don't pout." Sungyoung scowled.

"BISH, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO POUT! FU- frick you..." Harin snapped at her.

"Listen, if you're just here to annoy me, might as well leave-" Sungyoung got cut off by Harin.

"Oh no, honey. For your information, we're not here just to do that. We're also here to buy some stuff."

"By 'we' I think you mean you. We're just going to stare at the items while you shop 'cause we're broke a-f." Seonghyun said, matter-of-factly.

Sooyeon and Hara nodded. Harin shot all three of them a deadly glare.

"Okay, fine. Just... DON'T get in the way of my work." Sungyoung sighed.

"Maybe." Jinsung snickered.

"We're not keeping any promises." I shrugged.

From there, we went our separate ways.

I went to the piano section. Which was, of course, filled with pianos of different varieties.

Suddenly, I heard the bell ring.

'Might be new customers...'

I couldn't care less so I just continued admiring the pianos.

I really wanted to learn piano. But I mean, I'm still torn between asking Harin or Jinsung to teach me.

I looked ahead and saw both of them by a piano. They were both sitting on the bench in front of the instrument. I approached them.

"Hey, Harin, Jinsung. What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Oh, Y/N! We were just planning on playing the piano."  Jinsung informed me, a somewhat mischievous smile plastered across her face.

Curiosity killed the cat.

"Uhhh okay...?"

"Are you ready?" Harin asked us. We both nodded even though I didn't know what the heck she was talking about.

Then they started playing. At first I couldn't recognize the song. But as the song progressed, it finally sunk in. I began to sing along as I slowly close my eyes, not caring if there were people watching.

"Chagaun bam-ui siseon

cholahan nal gamchulyeo

mobsi dwicheog-yeossjiman

jeo sumanh-eun byeol-eul majgi wihae nan

tteol-eojyeossdeonga hey yeah