༄ 1 ༄

Hara:
Omg, what-

Harin:
That a{censored}hole

Sooyeon:
HE'S COMING AFTER YOU AGAIN?!

Seonghyun:
I'm done with all of this crap-

Sungyoung:
He doesn't know how to give up, does he?!

Y/N:
Nope

Seonghyun:
Can't you just ask him to f{censored}ing leave you alone??

Jinsung:
I TRIED THAT!! BUT HE'S JUST TOO STUBBORN!! T_T

Harin:
CAN'T HE JUST LET IT GO?! THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. AND HE'S STILL COMING AFTER YOU?! CAN'T HE JUST UNDERSTAND THAT HE'S NOT YOUR SOULMATE, JINSUNG??

Sungyoung:
There's no such thing as soulmates, Harin.             -__-

Y/N:
Yeah there is-

Harin:
FITE ME, MATE

Harin:FITE ME, MATE

Jinsung:
Dude-

Hara:
I say we drop this convo. But it COULD turn out to be as good as that Namjin fight me and Harin had-

Y/N:
Bruh? Anyway, I have chores to do. I'll text y'all later!!

Sooyeon:
OK!! SEE YA!!!!

Harin:
BYEEE~

𑁍𑁍𑁍

I exited the texting app and turned my phone off. I placed it on my bedside table and went downstairs to wash the dishes. Just as I placed the last plate on the drying rack, I heard my sister's creaky door open (she really needs to get that fixed!) I turned my head to the sound and saw her dressed in a white croptop with a black leather jacket and black jeans.

She was wearing her white Converse and her long hair was tied in a high ponytail. She was also wearing makeup, too thick for anyone's liking. She also has her favorite diamond encrusted slingbag hanging over her right shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to the club with my friends. Don't tell Mom or I'll burn all of your clothes and throw them away in the Mariana Trench!" my bratty sister warned.

"Again? Didn't you go last night too?" I asked, unfazed by her threats.

"That's none of your business. Leave me alone!" she glared at me.

"Damn, don't be such a b{censored}ch-" I was cut off by a slap on the face.

I didn't realize my sister, Xyla, was already in front of me. I stayed in my position, taken aback at what just happened. I flinched at the loud thud from the door, she already went out. A few tears escaped my eyes because of the stinging sensation I was feeling. Yes, we've fought before, but it never got this serious.

I went upstairs to my room, ignoring the throbbing pain on my left cheek. I quickly got my phone and texted my besties.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

Y/N:
Y'all....Can you come over to my house??

Harin:
I'll be there!

Sooyeon:
I'll try!

Sungyoung:
Ok

Hara:
Did something happen?? I'M COMING RIGHT NOW!!

Seonghyun:
COMING

Jinsung:
OK!!

Y/N:
I'm so lucky to have you all as my friends