he was so goddamn angry.

he was angry and upset at the fact that the world was so cruel.

they were there when the monitors went flat.

minho saw jisung silently cry into his mom's hand- yet he didn't hear any sound.

the silent cry was the type that could kill someone from pain.

jisung was waiting inside the hospital and talking to those he had to talk with- talking about what was going to happen.

jisung told minho to go home- but he didn't want to.

minho was walking outside the hospital, feeling the unfair emotions kill him.

he wished he could do something.

anything.

he was crying, trying to hold it back as his breaths formed clouds.

he stayed out there for a long while- until he got a call.

it was jisung.

"hey, go home please." jisung's voice was shaky and torn. but it was still soft.

"ji.. i can't leave you." minho said into the phone. "i'll wait for how long you need. it's okay."

he heard jisung let out a breath and then heard the soft voice again. "i'll be here for a while. i have to contact other family min, i'll be alright. please go home for me." he heard jisung's crying.

"please go."

minho tried to stop his eyes from watering more, but he swallowed the lump in his throat. "..okay. if that's what you need then i'll go home. i'm sorry ji." he said.

"i'll talk to you later. thank you for everything."

the call ended.

minho walked home in the dark, thinking over everything.

there was nothing he felt worse than this. he felt like his own mother had gone, he was feeling the pain through jisung.

it was something that they would have to go through together, because minho couldn't abandon him.

the walk was long, but soon minho made it home and he walked in.

"there you are! you didn't answer your phone-" hyunjin halted just steps from the front door from seeing minho.

hyunjin stared at him, his face dropping as he saw how minho seemed.

and then he realized. hyunjin put his hand over his mouth. "did.."

minho just nodded his head, taking off his coat. "he's at the hospital." minho said, closing the door behind him.

"he watched her go."

hyunjin felt a wave of emotion wash over him at the news. "how is he..?" he didn't know what else to ask.

"i don't know how to help." minho sat down on the couch sighing and squeezing his dry eyes tightly shut.

he cried all the moisture out it felt like.

"well.. for something like this there's nothing you can even do." hyunjin sat next to him. "you just have to be there for him."

minho sighed and nodded.

"it's just unfair." he said.

"i've known jisung for almost my whole life and things had never been this bad for him. it breaks my heart seeing him like this, i don't know how to help him. but i want to."

hyunjin just looked at minho's profile and then at the carpet.

a slow reality sunk in.

"i know how that feels." hyunjin said, looking back at him. "you have to be positive and just be there. he's going to be alright, okay?" he smiled.

minho nodded and then softly smiled back. "you're right." he said.

sometimes the world is cruel to people who don't deserve it.

sometimes the world is harsh to one person for no good given reason.

there are so many people out there that suffer- and think they're alone.

when they're not.

when it's just unfair.

and unfortunately the way the people are chosen are at random.

but all minho knew- was that he would change his luck to take away that pain for others.

for jisung.

after a death a night just isn't the same anymore.

after a death feelings just aren't the same anymore.

after death the definition of lonely isn't the same anymore.

after death- happiness seems sacred.

after death- things were unfair.