Surprisee.

Niall's POV

I walked out of the living room and went to my room to get ready. I go to my closet, pick out some tan chinos, a red polo and my white Supras. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower then I get dressed, adding my red and grey snap back and when I'm done I plop down on my bed.

I have to wait until everyone is ready so we can go to breakfast. But I'm starving! Ugh.

Ohh. I have Oreo cookies in my secret food cabinet. I smirked to myself; I'm always prepared when it comes to food. I get up and walk to the little cabinet in one corner of the room. It looks like it's just a box, but it holds like a dozen of Oreo cookie packages.

I got one package and went back to my bed. Just then my ringtone, Justin Bieber's Never Say Never, echoed through the room. I find the ringtone very self descriptive. I mean, besides the fact that I love Justin, there is the obvious one. I never gave up on my dreams, and now look at me. I'm living my dream.

"Hello?" I answered, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Niall! It's been a long time since I've heard your voice! Well like talking to you at least" My brother's voice came through the phone.

"Greg! It has been a long time since we last talked! About two months?" I said. How does one go that long without talking to their brother.

"Yes Nialler. And I hear than in those two moths three girls moved in with you, and you fancy one, and you haven't asked her out yet!" he said laughing.

I laughed too.

"Bro, I did ask her out today!" I said smiling. Oh I'm so happy she said yes.

I talked to Greg for about an hour. I catch him up to speed about the band, and told him about the triplets. I didn't go into specifics though; I mean it's their story to tell not mine. Mom and Dad know about the already. I talked to them the third they the triplets where here. The rest of the lads told their families as well, and if I'm not mistaking Liam is planning to take Skyler to meet them before we start the Take me home tour. And well Harry's mom and Kendall have talked over Skype a couple of times.

Kendall's POV

I took a shower and got dressed in my Luke Skywalker long sleeved shirt, mustard skinny jeans, mustard slouch beanie and black troop boots. I go over to the bathroom and put on light makeup. Just then Harry walks in and wraps his arms around me kissing my neck, then my cheek and finally the side of my head.

I smile at him and put the make up back in the makeup box.

"Love why do you wear makeup?" he asked me with a serious face.

I twirled around, still in his arms, and looked him in the eye. I'm confident, but I can be insecure too. I have my days. Makeup just helps those bad days not happen as frequent I guess?

"It makes me feel better about myself Hazza" I answered truthfully.

"But you are beautiful just the way you are. You are gorgeous inside out" He said with a sad expression. Oh great. Now I hurt him? Good going. I looked down at my feet; I don't want to see his face all hurt.

He gently cupped my face in his hands, making me look him in the eye, and sweetly kissed me.

"It's okay boo, I don't expect you to heal inside that fast, we'll work on it together, don't worry" he said smiling at me.

"Yeah we will" I answered happily. I placed my arms on his shoulders and jumped on him as if I were a little kid; wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He embraced me and carried me to the bed. He laid on it, so now I'm on top of him.