Nutella princess

Chp.17

Liam's POV

Skyler had been in the bathroom for 30 minutes already when Louis and Zayn got home.

They burst through the door yelling "HONEY! I'm home" and smiling.

But that smile quickly disappeared when they saw our worried faces.

"Where's Skyler?" Zayn asked looking at us with panic in his eyes.

"She's been locked up in the bathroom for 30 minutes now" I stated sighing.

"Why has she been locked up in the bathroom for 230 minutes" Louis asked.

"We had a talk. We talked about lots of things, one of them being how she needs to be confident. We sent her to the bathroom so she could look at herself in the mirror and see the good things, not her flaws" Kendall said looking down at her feet.

"And she locked the door..." Scarlett muttered running a hand through her hair.

"Let's give her 5 minutes, if she doesn't come out by then we'll go check or something" Harry said.

We all nodded and waited five minutes.

"SKYLER?" I yelled, hoping to get an answer. No such luck.

I stood up and ran upstairs, the lads and girls close behind me.

I knocked on the door and called her name a million times. Each time hitting harder and yelling louder, but no sound came from inside the bathroom. Zayn and Harry started kicking the door while the rst if us just knocked and yelled her name. why the hell isn't she opening the door?

Skyler's POV

This time I'm not looking for the pain. I'm looking for peace.

Death. Sounds so comforting. Like it's waiting for me with open arms.

I have escaped death many times. Many.

So here I am, holding my razor in position to cut. All ready to die, and decide not to.

No I'm not going to give up. No I'm stronger than this. My mother might have ripped me up into a million pieces, but with the help of the lads and my sisters I'm gonna get better.

Because I'm better than this.

Aren't I?

Then why are all those people saying all that shit about me on all the social network sites?

I need to talk to someone.

Liam. I need him to tell him he loves me, and to sing to me, and to hold me. To make me feel like I'm worth something.

I snapped back to reality when I heard a very angry Louis scream at the top of his lungs "SKYLER OPEN THE DAMN DOOR! BLOODY HELL, IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT RIGHT THIS INSTANT I WILL BREAK IT DOWN! DAMN IT! JUST FUCKING OPEN IT! LIAM IS OVER HERE CURLED UP IN A BALL CRYING HIS EYES OUT CUZ HE THINKS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU! OPEN IT SO HE CAN HELP YOU!"

My eyes widened at the realization That I might me freaking them out. they probably think I'm here dead or something. Which I would be if I hadn't stopped myself.

I really need Liam right now.

I hid my razor behind my back and opened the door just a bit. I poked my head out and all of them gasped. Except Liam, who was in the ground curled up with his hand over his ears as if crushing his skull, just like Lou said he was.

"Li?" I asked, my voiced cracked and I sounded so broken. Which I am. I need him to fix me.

He didn't move.