Pans.

Chp.19

Skyler's POV

I woke up to a loud noise. A LOUD NOISE.

One minute I'm in Candy Land talking to Mustachio and next thing I know I'm jumping half a mile up in the air, and I'm pretty damn sure my heart skipped a bit. Something that's been happening a lot lately.

I jumped so high that I landed on the floor. I was just getting up when something heavy landed on me, sending me to the floor once more.

"Shit Skyler, I'm sorry" Liam said from on top of me. So he's the 'thing' that landed on me.

Ugh, he's heavy.

PUM! PUM! PUM!

What the fucking hell is that noise, and why doesn't it stop?

"Get off me!" I choked out.

"Oh right. Sorry" he said standing up and bringing me up with him from my waist.

PUM! PUM! PUM!

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" someone yelled from outside the door.

I opened the door to find Louis, being Louis.

Lou was yelling at us to wake up knocking on the room doors with pans! Pans. What the hell?

Zayn came out of his room looking like he could kill anyone. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WAKING ME UP AT SEVEN IN THE MORNING?" he yelled. Yeah, something to remember... never ever wake up Zayn early.

Louis just laughed at all of us. The others were also out in the hallway, looking mad.

"We're going to the gym, remember?" he said.

"AT NINE! IT'S FUCKING SEVEN!" Kendall yelled. Another sleeping beauty in the house....

"I woke up early, so I thought why not go early?" Lou defended himself.

I rolled my eyes at him. Seriously?

"I'm going to get ready. Be in the leaving room in thirty minutes or I'll leave without you lads" I said in my best British accent. Which is pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I turned on my heel and walked in my room again. I made my way over to the closet to pick one of my new leotards.

I have so many! It's hard to choose, but I finally decide on a hot pink and black one with flames designs. I put on my yoga shorts on and a 'keep calm and be a gymnast' black loose shirt on top of the leotard. I throw my hair in a messy high pony tail, and grab my duffel bag with my gymnastics stuff in it. It contains my grips for the bars, powder, bandages, a first aid kit, the special tape we use, special socks, Stiff wire brush, Sandpaper, Extra wrist bands and a towel.

Just then Liam walked in the room in gray sweats and a white V-neck. He looks hot as fuck. No joke.

He made his way over to where I was standing by the piano and grabbed me by my waist gently. I dropped my bag and snaked my arms around his neck leaning my head against his chest. I breathed in his sweet and familiar scent and instantly felt my world brightening up. I mentally shook my head, oh the effects this boy has on me.

"OH YEAH I'LL LEAVE YOU IF YOU ARE NOT READY IN 30 MIN SHARP. HAA IT'S BEEN 31 MINUTES AND YOU ARE NOT GONE!" I heard Louis scream from the living room. I chuckled and so did Liam.

"Maybe we should head out" Liam suggested.

I nodded and went to pick my duffel bag but Liam beat me to it. I looked up at him and smiled.