My

Chp.15

Scarlett's POV

I've been gone for a week and a day now. Its funny how I just left, I never planned on it. But honestly I think it only did good. I am planning on coming back though, they are my family after all. I really do love those boys, and there is no words to describe how much I love my sisters. Then there's Niall.

Niall. I learned a lot about him this past week.

We've been meeting everyday in a café, and we talked. And talked. And talked. I told him everything about me. He told me everything about him.

I told him why I left, and he listened as I poured my heart out. I told him that I've always felt like the underdog, that mother never loved me. Not even before, my dad incident thing. I told him how I was tired of not feeling good enough, not being able to live up to everyone's expectations. How jealousy overtook me. How badly I wanted to be as good as my sister's in at least one thing.

He just sat there letting me talk. He looked at me and all I saw in those eyes were love. He told me he had to tell the 'lads' but I made him promise not to. So every day we would meet and talk. We got really close. And I really like him, more than I should.

His eyes are the most gorgeous thing in this world. And he is so cute... and his voice, his voice is music to my ears. Literally.

NO! Scarlett, snap out of it. He will never like you! Why would he? You are a pathetic, left out, messed up triplet. And the ugliest out of us three.

What did I ever do to deserve this? I honestly don't know how life can hit me so hard, so many times.

Maybe I wasn't supposed to be born? Maybe it would be better for everyone if I just wasn't here? Would Skyler, Kendall and the guys be better off along without me? I guess so... Niall told me they've been avoiding the topic of, well, me. Maybe is should just end this...

I'm here in the café waiting for Niall. He's already thirty minutes late. I guess he also got tired of me.

I sighed and ran a hand through my curls. Well this is it. I'm tired of being left alone, and being abandoned. I'm tired of living in this world alone.

Just as I was standing up my phone rang. I sighed again, who the hell is it?

I answered the phone not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"SCARLETT! OH MY GOD, GET TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! SKYLER FAINTED, AND WE THINK THER'S SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH HER! MEET US THERE, WE'RE ON OUR WAY" Kendall's voice came through the phone. I missed it so much...

Then I realized what she said.

What? What happened to Skyler

? Why the hell did she faint? Something wrong with her? What is wrong with her? Is she going to be ok? Is she going to survive? Is it cancer? Pneumonia? Just a cold? A million questions came to my head.

"What hospital?" I asked already ready to sprint in that direction.

"I don't know! j-just come to the one right by the mall we went to, that umm day-y.. " she said obviously crying.

"I'll be there on ten" I said and hanged up, running towards the hospital.

Liam's POV

She fainted. My princess fainted. There's something seriously wrong with her, and not knowing what it is makes me even more stressed.

We're waiting in the hospital's waiting room, and I am about to have a mental break down.

We've been waiting for three hours now. No one has been able to tell us a thing. Scarlett came about ten minutes after Kendall called her.