Lilo

I'm probably gonna write the most from liam's and skyler's POV cuz I like to write on their POV's better, but i'll try to alternate as much as possible.

Harry's POV

"How about a little game of 20 questions to get to know you better?" I asked the girls.

We had just finished talking to management, and they said that the triplets could live with us as long as they weren't into drugs or were alcoholics; so we were good there. We also talked to Uncle Si, and he was really excited about the whole thing, which I found odd. He, The Simon Cowell, excited about three girls living with us? He said he would love to meet thems, and was glad we helped them. I think he as a soft spot for them. I mean after their story who wouldn't?

"Oh yess!!!" Lou screamed and started running around the living room.

I laughed at his immatureness and turned to the girls, only to find skyler holding her head with both of her hands as if crushing it.

"What's wrong love?" I asked as I ran to her. She was lying on the couch, and she looked as pale as snow.

Kendall was rubbing her back while watching her every move, eyes filled with concern. Scarlett was on her knees whispering what I guess where soothing words.

Kendall turned to me and looked helplessly at me. Lou was still screaming like a maniac, and scarlett stood up and yelled at him "Shut the hell up!" Then went back to whispering 'is ok hun' and 'everything will be over soon'.

Louis came running to us with a worried face "What's wrong with Sky?" He asked leaning on his knees and rubbing the top of her head softly.

"I don't know but I'm worried" Isaid. just then Niall, Zayn and Liam came through the door laughing.

They went to get some McDonalds seeing as it was one in the morning and we were all starving.

Liam took one look at Skyler and came running to her. She was now in fetal position, shaking and breathing hard.

"What the hell happened?" Liam yelled at us, causing Sky to moan in pain.

"I don't know! Me and Kendall were just talking, and Skyler was sitting there. I thought she needed some space. But next thing we know she as on the floor like this” Scarlett gestured to Skyler.

I went to her and hugged her tightly. "Don't worry she's going to be okay" I told her. She just nodded and cried on my shoulder.

I saw Niall and Scarlett doing the same, while Zayn, Lou and Liam helped Sky.

Liam's POV

She was killing me. Seeing her in pain killed me, but no time for my emotions right now. I have to figure out what's wrong with Sky.

She then started to scream.

I panicked, picked her up bridal style and rook her to my room. I laid her down and put three blankets on top of her. She was freezing cold, way too cold. I stared at her trying to figure out what to do as she softly whimpered and shook. I can only imagine how she’s feeling.

Maybe medicine?

I went to the bathroom to get Advil and some wet towels. When I got back to my room I found her on the floor.

Skyler's POV

Pain.Pain.Pain. It's all I felt. Pain.

I was carried by one of the guys to some room. He tucked me in and left.