You Genius

Skyler's POV

So embarrassing. We fell. We are so weak that we couldn't even walk. We were now being carried through the streets of London in the hands of 5 strangers. I would have normally refused their help, but not today. We were to beat up for that.

It took about five minutes to get to what I suppose is the hotel this guys were staying at. They seem awfully familiar. But then again I might be hallucinating from dehydration or lack of food.

I had my eyes slightly open and saw the guy who was holding me. He had curls that were now hanging around his face soaking wet. He was really cute, and had these beautiful green eyes.

I felt myself drift in and out of consciousness. When we arrived to what I presumed was their hotel room, they pushed it open and ran inside. I honestly didn't see the rush. They all had panicked expressions, and it looked as if they didn't know what to do.

"Get them hoodies and sweats, also towels and at least two blankets each!" One of them said. Two of the guys took off in one direction as they laid me on a white fluffy couch.

I was numb; I couldn't move, see or think clearly.

The guy who was holding me said "I'll get them water and make some sup"

The two guys that had left came back with a bunch of blankets and clothes. One of them had blue eyes, and blonde hair. The other one was sporting a quiff, and was tanned. His eyes were brown, but they were the most beautiful brown in the world.

They then stood there awkwardly. Umm what are they doing?

"Err, Liam? Ahem..who's gonna change them mate?" The blonde one asked.

"Oh god! They are dying there, probably dehydrated, freezing to death literally! and most likely haven't eaten in days and your worrying about seeing her half naked?" The one with brown hair and eyes said. It looks as if he were the dadddy or something.

I just stayed there in fetal position. Trembling. I probably looked so fragile and weak.

Oh god! My sisters! Are they ok? I tried to move or say something but it only came out as a moan.

Daddy snapped his attention back to me and his eyes widened "Shit, she looks worst".

He then sat me up straight and took off my shirt. He shoved a hoodie on me, and wrapped a blanket around me. He then took off my jeans and put on some sweats I think.

I was too out of it, but not enough to realize he was a guy. And he was seeing me half naked. I did notice that he did it quickly, like he wasn't even aware of my female parts. I admit it, it impressed me.

I saw the blonde one doing the same with Scarlett, and another one with curly hair doing the same with Kendall.

I was so confused with what was happening. But I didn't care; I snuggled deeper in the blankets and laid down in fetal position again.

I'm not tired though. It's weird.

"She can move!" Curly said as he sat beside me. I nodded once, and then moaned because of the throbbing headache I had.

Ugh, I hate being sick.

"She needs Advil. Niall go get some and change out of the wet clothes. Bring extra clothes for us too please" Daddy said as he came down to his knees and touched my forehead. I flinched at the touch but the relaxed. It was nice and warm, not evil and cold like my mother's.

He noticed and whispered "It's ok, we're not gonna hurt you. We just want to help you." I nodded, already feeling touched by his sweetness.

"Sisters" I managed to croak out through my dry throat.