My princess

This is dedicated to one of the best girl's one wattpad. She's just completely amazayn, and puts a huge smile on my face. She's also freaking talented. Like no kidding.

also, this is a small chapter...

*************************

Skyler's POV

Everyone was asleep but me. It's been three weeks since we started living with the boys. We stayed at home the whole three weeks. Well, me and Liam did. The others would occasionally go out. I 'needed time to fully recuperate' according to the doctor. He said I couldn't leave my bed for at least three weeks. After the total break down the other day explained everything to the guys, and I don't know how the guys took it. Like when we explained everything the seemed so understanding, but I just don't know. I feel like this is all going become too much for them and they are going kick us out. I don't think I could handle that, I love them too much. The next day I had another head explosion moment, so the boys called the doctor. He came over and checked me up. Gave me some medicine and gave a mea three weeks bed arrest.

It didn't bother me much though. Liam and I became extra close. Literally, joined by the hip. Our relationship is weird though. We are not a couple, but we sometimes act like one?

I don't know how to explain it. We don't kiss or anything, I just don't think friends are as friendly as we are. All I know is that my palms get sweaty, butterflies dance in my tummy, I lose my capability of speech and melt every time he looks at me.

Last night we decided to have a movie night and a sleep over in the living room. But I just couldn't sleep. I can't stop worrying about pointless stuff.

So here I am, sitting outside. Lou's and Hazza's flat has a really nice view of London. Like you can see the London eye, and the Big Ben. It's beautiful.

I wish I could ride the London eye... but I have no money. Maybe I could ask Liam for some? No! Skyler stop. How can I even think like that? They already took us. I angrily shook my head at myself.

I started to sing drunk my Ed Sheeran... I absolutely love him.

'I wanna be drunk when I wake up

On the right side of the wrong bed

And every excuse I made up

Tell you the truth I hate

What didn't kill me

It never made me stronger at all.

Love will scar your make-up lip sticks to me

So now I'll maybe leave back there

I'm sat here wishing I was sober

I know I'll never hold you like I used to.

But a house gets cold when you cut the heating

Without you to hold I'll be freezing

Can't rely on my heart to beat it

'Cause you take part of it every evening

Take words out of my mouth just from breathing

Replace with phrases like when you're leaving me.

Should I, should I?

Maybe I'll get drunk again

I'll be drunk again

I'll be drunk again

To feel a little love

I wanna hold your heart in both hands

Not watch it fizzle at the bottom of a Coke can