A Team

Skyler's POV

“Do you want me to stay up with you?” Lou asked.

“Stay up with me?” Liam questioned.

“I know you are not going to sleep tonight until you know Skyler is Okay” Lou said giving me a look.

“Oh, no don’t worry. Go to sleep” Lou smiled. It’s so cute how brotherly they are…

“You sure?” He asked me one more time.

 “Yeah I’m sure. Night Lou, love ya”Liam smiled.

“Night Li, Love ya too” Lou smiled back.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it. I felt better so I decided to come out of the room. Surprisingly I wasn't tired at all.

“Awwww lilo is so cute” I cooed coming in the room. Lou saw me and smiled.

“How do you even know about our bromances names?” He asked,

 “That’s what happens when every girl in your school is a hard core Directioner. You learn about it because they never shut up” I rolled my eyes.

“So love, you feeling better?" Liam asked while I made my way over to the sofa where he was sitting. I sat down close to him, and said "Yeah. Thank you, and I’m so sorry you had to see me get sick" I looked down while I said the last part.

"Don't apologize! It's not your fault at all. I’m glad it was me; it just makes our friendship stronger. I want you to know I'll always be there for you no matter what" he said smiling. That smile, that smile made me smile. It brightened up my whole world. Made my heart race.

“And that’s my cue to leave” Lou smirked skipping out of the room. Okay?

I didn't know what to say to Liam, he was being so damn sweet. So instead of saying anything I did something that counted for more than a thousand words. At least given my situation it did. I hugged him, and hugged him tight. I tried to show him through the hug how much I appreciate him.

He was shocked at first, but then he hugged me tightly and nestled his face in the crook of my neck. I loved to hug him.

Kendall's POV

After harry set me down, I lightly punched him.

"You could've killed me! Oh my gosh! We could have both died! Are you a crazy man?!" I screamed at him. But I wasn't being serious; I mean I couldn't stop grinning.

I liked Harry, I liked him very much. He’s extremely hot and he’s sweet.

He then did something that I've wanted to do since the first time I saw a picture of him. I admit I was a bit of a Directioner.

He crashed his lips against mine and kissed me fiercely. Electricity exploded fromm every direction, like fireworks. It was the best kiss I have ever had, it was sweet yet strong. Full of hunger but still it felt as gentle as cotton candy. It was the perfect kiss. He slowly traced my bottom lip with his tongue begging for entrance, and I gladly let him in. it became a tongue wrestle, until we broke the kiss gasping for air. I wasn’t really surprised at this really. He is known to be the flirt. Not a manwhore, a flirt. Big difference.

He smiled down at me; he was about 4 or 5 inches taller than me. I love it when guys are taller than me, makes me feel safe. I then saw those cute dimples and his green eyes that flashed love and so much happiness. The twinkled! I felt my knees go weak.

I smiled up at him, went up on my tippy toes and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

He picked me up, twirled me around and dropped me on his bed. The whole time grinning from ear to ear. It was the most adorable thing in the world, He laid on top of me, being careful not to put his whole weight on me.