Big bro

Chp.11

Scarlett's POV

Harry, Niall, Kendall and me were waiting for Skyler, Liam, Zayn and Lou who were still getting ready upstairs. What the hell is taking them so long?

I was wearing some brown-chaki-ish skinny jeans, with a white long sleeved shirt and a gray zip up hoodie. I was also wearing some orange Nike vintage high tops. Cute, simple and causal.

Kendall was wearing tan skinny jeans, a white long sleeved V-neck, a black blazer, and red converse. She was also wearing the most adorable koala winter hat! We both were obviously dressed in Harry's and Niall's styles.

Just then Lou came running down the stairs with Skyler on his back screaming at the top of her lungs.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT? SUPERMAN WILL NEVER LET ANYHTING HAPPEN TO YOU!" he screamed.

Liam and Zayn then came down the stairs, and Zayn had red puffy eyes. As if he were crying. The hell? Why was he crying? Liam also looks a little shaken up, but he also looks relived. What happened up there?

Out of the blue I started feeling jealous. So this is going to happen again? Great... it's always Skyler and Kendall. Skyler this, Skyler that. Kendall this Kendall that. They are the prettiest out of the three, and they both have the best personality. Skyler is the strongest out of all of us. Kendall the funniest.

"What are you guys doing?" Ken asked laughing. Niall and Harry were also laughing along with her. Me? I just stayed there quietly... I'm shy and a little ignorant at times. I just mostly keep to myself. I hate attention, and I don't mean to be rude but it usually comes off as rude...

"Lou is just being Lou... and I think Skyler might be turning to the dark side..." Zayn answered smiling like fool.

"YESS SHE IS! BUAHAHAHAHA!" Lou shouted.

"OH CARROT YEAH!" Skyler yelled. Lou started jumping up and down with her still on his back.

"I think I love her even moreee now! She said oh carrot yeah!" he said grinning from ear to ear. Boy, does he have an obsession with carrots...

"NOT MORE THAN ME!" all the guys shouted at the same time. Like every single one of them, are they seriously fighting over her? See what I mean? Her and Kendall are always loved the most.

Kendall burst into another laughing fit. The lads all had serious looks and were shooting daggers at each other.

"I LOVE HER MORE!" they all shouted again angrily. Oh my god are you serious? I just kept a straight face. Didn't show how angry I was but didn't show any happiness either.

They stood there, glaring at each other while skyler tried to get their attention, but failed.

Skyler, still on Louis' back, sort of climbed her way up to his shoulder. She stood up on his shoulders and didn't even wobble. Well... she is a gymnast after all. She used to be in level 9 I think when dad died. After that, mom took her out of lessons, but she loved it too much to let go. Almost as much as she loved music. So every day, when mom wasn't around, she would go to a mini gym we had at home and have her own gymnastics classes. It was quite amazing how she thought herself millions of new flips, and how she made choreographies and all this tumbling stuff.

All the guy's jaws dropped and their eyes went wide. Kendall was now rolling with laughter on the floor. Like literally rolling.

"WHAT THE FUCK SKYLER! YOU ARE GONNA BLOODY KILL YOUSELF! LOU DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!" Niall screamed. There's the jealousy again. This time much worst, I really like Niall.