Boo

Chp.18

Liam's POV

When I saw that razor in Skyler's hands I died inside. She was thinking about killing herself? Is she that broken?

Well I really don't give a fuck. She's my princess and I'm not letting her go.

We went downstairs after our talk and everyone's head turned to us. they all looked stressed, and concerned.

"Hey guys. I'm really sorry if I scared you, I was just taking the, umm, Hypertension news a little too hard. It's just shocking. But I'm okay" Skyler said smiling.

"YAYYY!" Louis yelled and talked Skyler in a huge bear hug. Soon enough it became one big group hug.

"Hey guys, want to go out to eat something?" I asked, gosh I'm hungry. I think last time I ate was yesterday.

"NANDOS!" Niall shouted grabbing Scarlett's arm and running out the door.

We all laughed and followed them to the lift. Harry pressed the lobby button and the doors closed. 'A team' by Ed Sheeran was softly playing, and I smiled, remembering that night. I look over a Skyler to see if she remembers and find her smiling and already looking at me. I winked at her and wrapped her in a hug.

"One of the best night's of my life" I whisper in her ear. She shivered as I did this and I just laughed at her. She's just too cute.

She rolled her eyes at me and wiggled out of my arms. She looked at me, stuck her tongue out, and hugged Zayn. I stuck my bottom lip out, pouting. Zayn looked confused but caught on soon enough. He laughed but wrapped his arms around Skyler and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I rolled my eyes at their immature behavior. Though I did feel jealous. I mean I know nothing's going on between them, but I want Skyler to be in my arms, not his.

The lift's doors opened and we all got out, went through the back and piled in the SUV that was already waiting for us.

Paul was also waiting for us in another SUV, so I went over to him.

"Hey Paul, mind if we drive today?" I asked him, hoping for a yes.

He thought about it for a minute before sighing and nodding, also giving me the keys for the car.

"But be careful!" he yelled as I made my way back to the lads and triplets.

"Who wants to drive?" I asked holding up the keys.

Louis snatched the keys out of my hand and ran to get in.

"I call shut gun!" Zayn said also running towards the car and getting in.

"C'mon peanut, we'll go in the back" I said smiling at Skyler, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. Damn she doesn't weigh anything!

"LIAM! I swear if you drop me I will kill you" She yelled at me, kicking and screaming. I just laughed at her and got in the car, moving over to the back so Harry and Kendall could go in the middle. I sat Skyler on my lap and kissed her cheek. She gave me a cheeky smile and cuddled with me. Niall and Scarlett sat in the back with us, getting pretty close. I wonder when they're going to get together. I have to talk to Niall about it... he needs to make his move quickly. I looked over at Skyler while we sped through the London streets. She fell asleep, so I got a little comfier and rested my head against her.

"Awww! Look at them! They're so cute together" Louis said looking back at us.

"EYES ON THE ROAD!" I yelled at him causing Skyler to jump and hit her head with the roof. She groaned and sent daggers at Louis. That boy, I swear I'm not letting him drive on the way back.