📑 # 12.Tragedy part 2

⚠️ PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, including the one at the end ⚠️ 😊

Author's note:

Ok, everyone as promised here is the fanal chapter for this story. Next chapter will be posted in the new story, Heart Rate part 2 😊🤗❤️❤️

Also, have your tissues 🤧 ready!

Hope you all like it! ❤️

-----------------

Previously:

I arrive to my room and lay down on the bed, thiking of everything that has happen in the past week. Then I hear my phone rings, and it gets me out of my thoughts, look at it and I see it's Nazli, I quickly answer, "Hey, is everything ok?"

"Hey, yeah everything is fine. I just wanted to call you because there is something we do need to talk about."

"Ok, what is it?"

"We have to tell the family."

"Right!" I said resting my hand on my forehead.

"Do you think tomorrow at 6, would work for everyone?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not. But I'll call annem and between her and Mevkibe Teyze, they will get everyone together."

I hear her laugh softly, "Yeah they would." And I smile, "Ok. So, I guess your parents house? or Mevkibe Teyze and Nihat amca dayı's (uncle) house?

"It doesn't matter. I'll ask annem when I talk to her. I'll leave the decition to be hers."

"Sounds good. You let me know?"

"Yeah,"

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." and we both hung up. I called my annem and told her that Nazli and I had something to tell her. That we needed everyone to be there, she ask me if Polen was included and I said no. I asked her to where were we were going to meet up and she said her and baba's house. I hung up and I called Nazli letting her know it was at my parents house and we both hung up.

------------------

Mevkibe' POV (Oct. 14, 2017)

I arrive at Aziz and Mihriban's house, "Emre and Leila are already here." Nihat tells me as he parks the car and I nod.

"Sanem should be arriving soon. It's already 5:45 and Nazli and Can are suppose to be here by 6, so will see." I tell Nihat getting out of the car. We walk inside the house and say hi to everyone, and Sanem walked in.

"So, what's going on?" She asked walking in the house.

"We don't know." Emre said greeting Sanem. "I guess we just have to wait."

"We don't have a choice, probably is another baby!" Aziz said and everyone turn to look at him, but Mihriban, Leila and I looked at Sanem and we saw sadness in her fake smile.

"Annem, baba! We're here!" We hear Can walking in the house.

"Hi, son were out here by the pool" Aziz yelled. We see Nazli and Can walk up to us, but this time it was different. They weren't holding hands, they didn't had any happiness in there faces, I immediately knew something was wrong. "So what's the news?" Aziz asked.

"Well, how about we sit down because it's a long story." Can told all of us.

"O...k" Nihat said and we all sat on the table by the pool.