📑 #9. "Your sorry?"

Author's note

Hello my fellow readers,

First, I want to say that I am updating this story today instead of tomorrow, because I know that a lot of you really like this story, and I wanted to give you all a little surprise. 😊

Second, I want to give you a heads up with this chapter. Please have your tissues 🤧 ready, because this is a rough chapter. 😭 Sneak peek 2, comes in this chapter so be prepared.

Last, I want to remind you about the question I have for you guys in my Author's note 'story'/ section. If you haven't answer the question please go and answer the question.

If you don't know how to get there, they are two ways to get there.

1) you can find it in my profile under the name of Ercawivi's Author's note.

Ether on where it say's stories by Ercawivi, or I made a reading list that says Currently writing. you can find it, in either or.

2) I have put the link on my announcements.

REMINDER- the deadline is on the 29th at midnight, Eastern time.

Enjoy and I'll see you all at the end of the chapters." 😊

--------------------

Previously:

May 3, 2017

"My brother Can Divit" Emre said and handed the microphone to Leila, "And my sister Sanem Aydin." Leila said

Both Can and Sanem looked at each other surprise, even though everyone was clapping, and they were three tables from each other, they were both able to feel each other's tension by just looking at each other. Nazli, Yigit, Ozman, Ayhan, Niaht, Mihriban, Aziz and Mevkibe, just looked at Can and Sanem wondering what they were going to do.

They knew that no one at the party had any idea of what was going on between them, so they had no other choice but to put aside their problem and accept their brother and sister's wish. Can stood up and walked up to Sane's table and held out his hand, she looked at him and softly smiled. She took his hand, stood up and they both walked up to the stage, even though they were able to feel how they were shaking, but they were both determine to not ruin their sibling wedding. They sat on the chairs in front of the judge and said that they agreed to the wedding, and the judge wed Emre and Leila.

-----------------

Can and Sanem went back to their tables and everyone clap for the newlyweds to dance. Then everyone started to cheer for Can and Sanem to dance. Can did the Sanem he got up walked over and she accepted the invitation, then little by little more people were with them.

"Thank you," he whispered

"For what?"

"For not rejecting the invitation."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Neither do I." He sounded defeated.

"Let's just finish this dance, and then go back to your wife and leave me alone, ok." And Can nods respectfully.

They both finished the song and walked back to their tables. "Everything ok? Nazli asked."

"Yeah," he faked smiled, and unfortunately to everyone that knew him, knew that smile was more fake than fake jewelry. Nazli just raised her eyebrow and kept looking at him.