🙈 Sneak peek 🙈 number 3

Author's note:

Hello my fellow readers, here is a small sneak peek of what's coming in the future. 😊

Hope you guys like it! ❤️

---------------

"Baby." He went to touch her hand, but she pulled it away from him, and his face's drop. "Baby, I swear I didn't do it purposely. Please believe me."

She stood up from the couch and walked to the window, turned around and looked at him. "I'm sorry Can but I don't believe you."

"But, why? I have always been honest with you. I don't understand." He asked while still seating on the couch.

"When everything happened, you were destroyed, which is reasonable. You were shattered, we were all worried for you. Which I'll repeated myself again, it's reasonable, your family just had died. Then you get sick, and I started to treat you, and even though I told you to do not do it, you didn't listen to me and you still went and got the DNR." She wipped her tears.

"And months later you come to me, tell me you love me. That you have always love me, and I told you to get rid of the DNR, and now I find it and the only thing you tell me is that you forgot to cancel it?"

"Sanem, I am truly sorry. I didn't do it purposely, I swear to you that I just forgot."

She raised her eyebrows and smirked in disbelief, "Can, I'm so sorry! But I don't believe you."

"But Sanem, you know I love you."

"Yeah, I know you love me. According to you, you have always love me. But Nazlı, Nazlı was your real love. Nazlı was your light, your air, your reason to live. Nazlı was the woman of your life, me, I came in because... I don't even know." She wipped her tears again, then she crossed her arms around there body, hugging herself, protecting herself. Can just sat on the couch looking at her, he knew she had more to say, so he just waited patiently.

She took a deep breath getting courage for what she was about to say. Sanem look back out the window and then at him. "I can't compete with a dead woman. I can't compete with the mother of your son. I can't compete with the woman that brought your son to life, and they both left the same day. and I certainly don't want to complete with the love of your life." They both wiped their tears, "Can, I can't and I don't want to compete with a dead woman."

Can stood up, walked up to her but stayed a small distance from her. He leaned on the glass window, and looked at her. "Your not competing with anyone, because the one that's the love of my life, is you."

😊So, there you have it! 😊

Author's note:

Yayyyy!!! 🤗 We are getting closer and closer to where the story started 😊

.
.
.
.

🥰Thank you for reading. Hope you guys like it! 🥰

🥰Don't forget to let me know what you guys think about the sneak peek, 😊 and give me a start! ⭐ 🥰

🥰😊Have a wonderful day 🌄 or night 🌃 Everyone 😊🥰