📑 #3 . Moving forward

Author's note:

This chapter was written on: Dec. 2/ 2019

This chapter was edit on: March 27/2021

.............

Previously:

July 28, 2011

Can opened his eyes quickly, 'What the hell was all of that about?' he thought.

He looked at Nazlı, sleeping on the right side of his chest. He kissed her head softly and carefully got up. He walked to the bathroom and rinsed his face, looking at himself in the mirror. 'Why would I remember something that happened over a month? I love Nazlı. Sanem is just a good friend.'

Sanem woke up the following day, scared. "What the hell was that?" She asked herself. "Can and I are just friends., He is married to my best friend. Why would I dream about a night that happened more than a month ago? A night that I have put aside, and I'm sure Can has done the same. It was the night we both swore to never mention again, to each other, or to anyone else."

-------------------

"Can?" Nazlı said, waking up.

"Yeah, baby, I'm coming!" Can quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face. Nazlı came rushing into the bathroom and threw up.

"You ok?" He asked, helping her by hold her hair.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Our baby just wants me to get up, that's all." She got up from the floor, brushed her teeth and washed her face. They ate breakfast and spent the week in Ankara, enjoying the city, restaurants, the views, and each other.

Aug. 2, 2011

Can and Nazlı were back in Istanbul, getting ready for work. "Nazlı, are you sure you are well enough to go to the restaurant?"

"Yes, baby, I'm fine. Don't worry."

"When is the doctor's appointment?"

"At 2, don't forget."

"I won't."

"Are you going to go to the agency?"

"Yeah, I have lots of pictures to take, and since Emre and I are taking over, I need to be there." He said, taking the last bite of his breakfast.

"Just don't forget, ultrasound at 2."

"I won't, I love you, and I'll see you there." He kissed the top of her head and left. Nazlı got ready to go to the restaurant.

Sanem woke up, and she decided to visit Nazlı at the restaurant.

"How are you? How do you feel?" Sanem asks, taking a sip of her Çay (tea).

"I'm ok. I'm a little tired but fine."

"That's amazing. I'm so happy for you."

"Me too. You know what, Sanem? I still can't believe Can married me?"

"Nazlı, why are you so surprised?"

"Because you know Can, he has travelled the world, met women better than me, but he still stayed with me. I've liked him since I was 16, and he never looked at me. Until two years ago. And all of that was thanks to you."

"Nazlı, I noticed Can had feelings for you, and I talked to him."

"Well, thank you for that. You two have always been very close."