📑 # 10.Sticky notes

Author's note:

First I am sorry for what happen last night,
I published it when I meant to press the three dots next to it, and save what I had edit. 🤦🤣😂

Second, HOLLY SHIT! 😱 This chapter has 6,634 words! That's a lot! 🤣😂 I usually write between 3 to 4 thousand words, and now I pushed it to 6 thousand. 😂🤣 I'm not a big fans of writting super long chapters, 🤦 but for this chapter, it was imposible 😂🤣 I wanted to cut it around half way or so, but I couldn't find the perfect spot to put an end to it. So, I just left it as how it is. 😊🤣😂

I hope you all like it. ❤️

Previously:

Aug. 23, 2017

"Walk you dick head, if you had the balls to hit a woman now deal with all of this pain I'm causing you." And Can pushed him still holding onto his arm that was behind Engin's back. 

"Can careful you can brake his arm." Emre said

"Do I care?" 

"You should, because you can go to jail, and Nazli, Bulut, and Sanem need you." And Can noded. 

They all walked out of the apartment, into the elevator, out of the building, got in a taxi and told the taxi driver to take them to the nearest police station.

-------------------

They arrive at the police station and Can open his door and pulling Engin With him, while Emre went out the other door. "Walk!" Can scream at him, pushing him still holding his arm behind him. "HEY!" A cop yells, but Can ignored him. "Hey!" He yelled again. 

Can stop, hung his head in frustration then he turned around and saw the cop is coming towards them. "Remember nothing stupid." Emre reminded him, and Can softly nodded. 

The cop reached them and was stunned to see Engin's face, "Put your hands in the air, now!" He yelled. 

"But,..."

"Now!" He took out his gun and pointed at Can.

Can nodded his head in disbelief, and so he whistle and more cops came. Can looked at Emre and they both raised their eyebrows.
"Abi, Can you please hold his hand?" Emre grabbed Engin's wrist and Can raised his hands up in the air. 

"He should be let free," another cop says.

"I'm sorry, but he can't go free. He just beat a woman almost to death, and so..."

"You beat him up." The first cop said while handcuffing Can.

"Yeah."

"Ok, well you are both arrested until everything is settled." Cop number one said. "Do you have any questions for me?" The officer asked as he finished reading Can his Miranda rights.

"Yes, is he going to get handcuffed."

"Well, seeing the way he is beat up, seeing that you and your abi brought him here, the way you were treating him, seeing that you are cooperating with me, and that your abi is holding him making sure he will not run away and last but not least, I see your face, and I can tell that what your said makes me think its all true. So, to answer your question; yes, he is getting arrested." 

"Sounds good to me." Can said and another cop handcuffed Engin and he also read the Miranda rights. 

"I have a question?" Emre said

"Yes?" cop number one said

"If you believe what Can just told you, why are you arresting him."

"Because he was mistreating him, and I need to verify what he said is true."