📜 Copyright & Introduction to Hear Rate🌷

Author's note:

copyright

• I own all the rights to this story and I am the writer of the story.

• I do not own the characters of the original story.

• This story is not to be copied and posted on another website or app. as your own. But you are allows to share it, and come up with your own ideas.

•The story and its characters are fictional.

•This story has mature content (18+)
.
.
.Also, I want to thank SHineeSunshine for allowing me to use some of her copyright points.

.
.
.

About the story:

EK (AU)

Can is the son of Billionair Aziz Divit, he is a very famous photographer and has traveled the world. A few years ago he decided to stay in Istanbul and became head of his Baba's company.

Giving his mom Mihriban and dad, the tranquility of him being in the country and near.

He manages the company with his younger brother Emre. Can is a very well known business man and photographer.

Can has a heart contion and hates his life due to a tragedy that happen 2 years ago; due to this he sign a DNR. (Do Not Resuscitate)

Sanem is the daughter of billionair Nihat and Mevkibe Aydın. Her father is the owner of various supermarkets in the city, and a construction company.

Sanem became a cardiologist, but in her spare times she writes on her notebook, and wishes to one day publish a book.

One day she finds out he never destroyed the DNR. 😱 (Do Not Resuscitate)

Will Sanem be enough for him? 🙄
Will she be able to bring that wall down?🙄 Will he realize she's the love of his life?🙄
Will she ever forgave him?🙄

*

*

*
I want to thank OtakuGeek7 for helping me edit the story. 😘 The editing is still in a working process. So please be patient. This takes time, and we all have a life. 😊 You can find OtakuGeek7 at Snowww37 editing story. The book's name is The editor's Team, and the editor's name is Alex.

Story started: Nov. 17, 2019

Finished story: March 27, 2020