XIX

"Where did you come from?" Fat Gum yelled out of shock.

"I jumped out in front of Mr.Aizawa."

"Wait Aizawa was here!" you thought, "Why would Aizawa be here in the hideout?"

"Well nothing we can do now," Fatgum said, "Get ready, we are not alone."

Soon Rappa came out from the shadows charging towards Kirishima ready to give him one of his quirks punches.  Rappa's bullet punches send Kirishima flying into the rear wall while Fat Gum withstands the blows.

"You know what I think, knives and guns have no place in a fight," Rappa said, "Anyone can win if they got a weapon."

"You good?" Fat Gum asked Eijiro as he was cratered into the wall and shocked to see that his hardening was broken easily.

"No...my arms are..." Eijiro started as he looked at his hardening quirk shattered.

"This is weak," Rappa said, "Using (Y/N) as a punching bad has really up'ed my game...right (Y/N)."

Soon all eyes were on (Y/N). Fatgum and Eijiro could have seemed pretty shocked from seeing you battered up and beaten and faceplanted to the ground below you, after shielding your eyes from the wind that Rappa's punches carried through. But what did you know, you couldn't bare to look at them in their eyes.

"(Y/N)..." Eijiro mumbled.

"Where was that same energy the night you had words to say..." you thought to yourself, "Did he even really care?"

You continued to keep your face kissing to the ground. It was taking a lot to pick up your head and to look at them.

"So we have Fat gum and a boy with a hardening quirk," Hekiji said, "They are both better suited for defense, disappointing isn't it Rappa."

Rappa swiftly charged towards Fat Gum to unleash another barrage of bullet punches. He was quite surprised to see that Fat Gum is capable of withstanding the punishment.

"You call that a good defense," Rappa commented, "You both are looking rough already...I mean you guys aren't mince me yet, but still."

"Crack!"

"We are a spear and a shield, where as you two are simply two shields."

"Wait, who would want to fight two shields?" Rappa asked.

"To be fair," Hekiji started, "I don't think that boy even qualifies as one."

You slightly turned your head towards Eijiro to see he was trying to maintain his defensive stance, but at his point, he looked like he was damaged. He was injured and appears to be lacking as a shield.

"Remember," FatGum said, "You're unbreakable. If you let them break your spirit that means you have lost. When you are up against villains, the key is to make them lose their will to fight first. You can't lose your drive before they do."

"Now let's take those two guys out, save (Y/N) because the others are waiting for us."

You turned your head away from the battle and began to reflect on the words Fatgum just said.

"Father..." you asked while closing your eyes from the battle in front of you and reflecting on your past.

"Losing your mother and asking you to kill everyone shouldn't have been what I asked of you," he said as he hugged you close while his tears fell from his eyes, "They will come for you....therefore, I will need to leave you with my boss."