III

"To make sure that you are suited to be in my class, we need to assess your quirk abilities in the class." Aizawa explained while opening g the door to his apartment and letting in, "it just so happen that All Might is running a simulation program tomorrow with my class and I had fit you in to join the class. Now I did ask the orphanage to tell you to sketch your costume but witnessing the abuse you went through in there first hand, I can see they didn't let you know about my request."

You remained silent from his discussion and looked around his home. His home was quite small and different from what you had expected his home to be like.

"Therefore, it would be best to wear a type of activewear for the exercise,"

"Hm," you replied, "I don't have any activewear,"

"So what do you have?" Aizawa asked in a more bored and annoyed tone.

"Just two shirts and two pair of pants with some old sneakers, they were donated to the orphanage and the only pair given to me," you responded.

"Goodness what the heck has this kid been through!" Aizawa thought while staring down at you as you held your bag close to your chest and held your head down.

"Then put your bag in that room down the hall to your right and let's go," Aizawa replied.

You followed his orders and walked towards the room he requested and open the door.

It was exactly as described on a blog you once read:

"The floor in your room is wooden, and it creaks when stepped on. However, you do have one white, plush carpet approximately in the middle of the floor. It is rather clean-looking, considering it is white and that it is not washed regularly.

To the left of the door is a leather chair, which is of no particular use, besides hanging half-used clothes on it.

Center-left and far-left was a queen-size bed, with white and grey covers, and white and other colors for the blanket. The blanket, in particular, has a floral design and is heavy. Your pillow has a white case and nothing else to it. The frame of the bed is wooden and beige in color.

Above, to the right of the bed, is a narrow, elongated window, which allows one to view the sky and neighbor's fence. On the sill, there is a candle lamp, of which seemed to have never been used due to the carcass find dead insects on the sill as well, such as flies-"

"This is where you will be staying during the holidays," Aizawa voice came in and stated, "You will be dorming at UA dorms with your classmates."

"That requires for me to socialize with others," you thought to yourself out of slight fear.

"Socializing is usually portrayed as a happy event and also one where you share information and sharing information was something I despised. I only did it to that psychologist because I knew that she was going to need the money for what was going to come to her...or what had happened to her...but now."

"It would be best for you to socialized with others your age," Aizawa stated as if he knew exactly what I was debating in my head, "But before that, we need to get you some clothes."

"Why?" you asked.

"Huh?" Aizawa questioned while staring at your back as you looked down at the floor.

"Why are you being so nice to me? Why are you acting like you care or give a damn?" you questioned, "Why did you even adopt me? Why did Mirio, some kid I just saved from a villain while he was working during his internship, recommend me to UA high? I didn't want any of this."

You held your head to try and calm the lively debate going on in your head. This wasn't in any of your plans, you were only supposed to live a simple life and yet you were dragged in this mess and forced to do something you couldn't afford...socialize.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)!" Aizawa yelled.

"Stay away from me!"  you yelled as you raised your hand and emitted a force towards Aizawa pushing him away from you.

Aizawa yelled out in pain and slowly opened his eyes to stare straight into your glowing orange ones...soon within a single blink, it was a window in the room.

You knew within that next eye contact he would use his quirk to erase yours. And like any plague or threat towards you, you vanished. It was something you were good at and something you honed on while surviving in this world alone

He didn't need to include himself in it.

"if anything he should have left me in that hell...at least I knew when exactly I would have been freed but with this inclusion of events...I can no longer read my own future."