VII

"Cuddling is one of the best natural antidepressants. When two people cuddles or hug each other, the brain releases Oxytocin hormones that help relieve migraine and calms you down up to at least 4 hours." you thought, "Yet at this moment his arms encircled around me, made me feel safe...warm-"

As you rouse from a heavy slumber you are first aware of the coolness of the air and it's loamy fragrance. You groaned and awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding yourself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, your eyes were still shut as you soaked in the warmth of your covers before letting your eyes see the sun's rays.

"Ugh!" you groaned as you held your head. The world's spinning and you want to vomit, but yeah, you were okay. You head pounded, sharp and heavy yet you were managed to think and know that "this is getting harder."

Soon the door opened up revealing a short, elderly woman with gray hair styled into a netted bun, a large syringe poking diagonally out of it to the left, Recovery Girl.

"It has been three days since you were out cold," she said.

"Three days!" You thought.

"I should let Aizawa know that you are awake and stable," Recovery girl said, "but when assessing your vitals we did see huge spike of energy radiate from your body."

"Hm," you hummed.

You couldn't explain to her what that was related to thought I knew her, All might, and Aizawa discussed their assessments of my quirk so she would have an idea about it.

I closed my eyes and focused my quirk to read through her mind and thoughts and found what I was looking for-

"What was that power that she displayed?" All might asked amazed as your unconscious body was held in the arms of his protege.

"That was the same power she displayed when I picked her up from the orphanage...it seems to escalate based on her emotions and her sensory input."

"Even if that is the case, why didn't anyone put her through proper schooling to control that power, she could have been a top pro what that type of power and assessment ability." Recovery girl said as she walked towards your body and placed a hand on your arm.

As he hand grazed the dermis of your hand, your body had emitted a strong repulsive force pushing everyone but the person who held you away from you.

"Ah!" Some students yelled as the teachers grunted and flew back. Aizawa being quick to use his capture weapon and ensnare All Might in a tight hold to prevent the impact from hurting him.

Soon the room went quiet as everyone looked towards Midoriya and yourself  a bit shocked that he wasn't effected.

Viewing Recovery girl's thoughts this way made you even more curious about Izuku, yet you detested him for jotting notes on your quirk into his notebook. That simple action triggered a cascade of power to flow out from your being.

"Izuku, follow Recovery Girl to the infirmary. It seems as though her power doesn't effect you since you are holding her."

"I-Um..." he began as he looked down towards you and a rosy pink hue covered his cheeks. You thought to yourself as you watched this, if you were making him sick from mere contact...if so did your power evolve?

"Sure, I'll bring her." Izuku said while walking beside Recovery girl while holding you close to his chest.

You instantly gasped for air and opened your eyes and looked at Recovery girl as she held a compassionate smile on her face.

"Aizawa broke it down to me that you were able to gather information from a person just by looking at them." Recovery girl said, "but the power you displayed three days ago shows that you have very high potential to being the Number 1 hero."

"I am not interested in being number one," you replied while turning your head away from her and looking out at the window.

"We shall see because with that power you just showed today," Recovery girl said, "Everyone will make sure that you go that route."

"It is often the case to make one's business their own and in that there is something wrong with these people ...the type of people who seek reality in fiction." You thought, "how absurd."