•Fourty Four•

It's the night of the dinner and my heart is pounding. I'm not nervous meeting his parents. I have come to immune to their evil acts but it's Soo Jin who I'm worried about. I'm not necessarily scared, it's just I never met her.

Kookie told me that she was nice and very happy for us. But if I learned anything from Kookie's relationship with his people, is that they all can be very good actors at first.

I borrows a simple long spaghetti strap black dress with a v neckline from Rose. I love how the dress fit me and it was flow with a slit. I don't own anything like this and I wanted to show one night to Kookie's parents, that I can be any kind of women, as long as Kookie likes it.

When I was done getting dress, I stepped outside of my room and I see Kookie doing the same. We locked eyes and my breath was taken away. He was in all black and white suit. I have said this since day one, he looks too good that it's unfair.

A smirk was on his lips as I watch him walk towards me. It took a second to compose myself and truth to be told, I don't think I'll ever get use of him being so handsome.

When we were toe to toe, I open my mouth to ask if he was ready but he grab my face and kissed me before I could get a sound out.

He kiss me tenderly and I could feel his heart beat against my chest. When he was pulled away, my mind was still dizzy and I could feel still feeling the warmth his kiss gave me.

"You are beautiful." He said.

I finally open my eyes to see him looking at me with so much love, I could cry.

"Thank you."

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I took a step back and took a deep breath. His presence sometimes can be too much.

"I'm ready." I finally tell him.

We step out the house and went into his car. He open my door like always and waited till I was seated. When he got into his car and ready to drive, he entangled his right hand with my left.

We drove in silence. I think we were both nervous. Tonight seems like it won't be a casual dinner. It feels like something will happen and I know Kookie felt it too. So we stayed quiet.

After twenty five minute drive we made it to his parents house. It was more beautiful then I remember it, just as big. I have to admit his mom has incredible taste.

When the parkers open my door, Kookie grab me before I could step out. I furrow my brow as we looked at each other.

He took a deep breath before he spoke. "You are worth everything. Remember that tonight." He said.

I gave him appreciative smile. "And you deserve more credit than people are giving you."

My word clearly took him by surprise. One things I realized about Kookie is that he doesn't get much appreciation. And I think that was makes him slack motivation. His parents bailed him for all his mistakes but they also made sure he remember his failures. He is never reminded his success.

I never understood why I was different to him. I never understood why he loves me. But when I think of it, in the short time of period we known each other, through all his mistakes, I gave him a chance to prove himself.

His parents never did that.

"Come on, I think people are expecting us." I tell him.

We step outside of the car, and I waited till Kookie was by my side. They open the door for us and I see Tae Woo standing in the main entrance.

Our eyes met and his face never falters which made it hard to read him.

"Tae Woo, are my parents ready for us?" Kookie asked.

"Your parents do not know you are coming." Tae Woo answers.

Both Kookie and I look at each other in confusion, then back to Tae Woo.

"But the invitation..." I start to say.

"Wasn't from the Jeon's. They were from Soo Jin. She invited you." Tae Woo said to me. He looks at Kookie. "I put my two weeks notices to your parents. I will work for Soo Jin and Dino in a week. This is my first duty for them." Tae Woo tells Kookie.

"I'm confuse. What's going on?" Kookie asked. He took a deep breath. "How can they afford to pay you... to pay more than my parents?"

Tae Woo had a small smirk. "You will find out more tonight. I apologize for all the rudeness i been to you two. I was just doing my job."

Again Kookie and I were confuse. Tae Woo check the time on his watch and then gave us a smile.

"It is time." He tells us and the next think we knew, he walked to the right.

We follow him and I remember this path. It was the same path to the dining room like last time. Again, I was mesmerized with the beautiful home.

We finally arrive at a close door that opened to the dining room. Like last time Tae Woo opens the door and to my surprise there were more people than I expected.

Kookie parents were there wide eyes. Umji was here with a furious look. All six of Kookie friends as well as my three friends were there. I saw a couple one women with a beautiful smile like Umji with a handsome tall man next to her. With the looks of it, the couple was less shock than everyone, I assume that is Soo Jin and Dino. There were a few other people there that I didn't know, but there was a couple there that I did recognize.

My parents.

"What is the meaning of this?" Kookie's mom ask breaking me out of shock.

"Soo Jin, Dino. We invited you as a polite dinner and you invited unexpected guest to our home!" Kookie dad yells.

Soo Jin turns her head with a smirk. "This is mix of business and pleasure. I thought it would be nice to show you how serious I am with a business proposal for you."

"What does this have to do my with my son?" Mr. Jeon demands.

"A lot actually. And Lisa is another key to this business proposal." She replies.

My mouth widen in shock. Soo Jin turns back to me with a wink.

And just like that I knew she was on our side.

"Now I think we should all sit and have dinner first." Dino said out loud. "Lisa, please have a seat next to my wife." Dino gesture to a seat next to Soo Jin.

Once everybody was seated, everyone was quit nervous, confuse, or angry. Every one but Soo Jin and Dino.

You can tell they had an upper hand here. Mr. Jeon did not like it at all.

"Now let's talk, shall we?" Dino said.

Author's Note.

Hey lovelies...

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm so stress out and bored with this quarantine crap. Lol I'm studying for school but it's so boring!

Lisa's birthday is coming up soon.. and I'm sure BTS will be giving us an update with their tour. It's going to have to be postponed I believe.

Totally sucks.

But for me.. it's kind of good. Dallas had two tour date May 9th and 10th. May 9the was fully filled but not May 10th because it's Mother's Day. I was afraid that BTS would think Dallas didn't like them.

What are you guys doing to entertain yourself?