•eight•

I was in my room working on the set list for the dance recital, I spoke to my job at the diner and told them I will be working less for three months to work on my other job. So I been home a lot lately for The Little Princess Ballerina.

I heard a notification from my phone, I picked it up and saw it was my dad calling me. I picked up the phone call.

"Hey daddy."

"Hey sweetheart how you been? I haven't heard from you in awhile."

My dad is always worried about me but I told him to understand I won't be able to call every day and he needs to be patient. Since I haven't called in a week, he probably was extremely worried.

"Sorry dad, I been busy. How are you and mom?" I asked him as I got up to go to the kitchen to get something to drink. "Oh my gosh!" I shrieked out as I see Kookie is nothing but towel standing in the kitchen making a sandwich. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Making a sandwich." He tells me.

I gave him a exaggerated look. Are you kidding me? He seriously has no sense of boundaries or common decency.

"Lisa sweetheart, what's going on?" My father asked me through the phone.

Shit I forgot about him.

"Sorry dad. I'm fine." I tell him immediately.

"Who are you talking to? It sounds like a boy." My father asked.

I bit my lips, I haven't told my dad about the move because he probably would of lecture me and scold me for not talking to him first.

"Sorry dad. Umm it's just the neighbor. He surprised me that is all." I saw Kookie eyeing me with a smirk.

"And he's making a sandwich in your apartment?"

I was internally palming myself.

"Dad I have to go. I'll explain everything later." I hurriedly tell him.

"Lisa wha- " those were the last thing I heard from my dad before hanging up.

I turn to look at Kookie as he casually eating the sandwich eyeing me with humor in all this. How is it possible I'm stuck with such an arrogant guy.

"Kookie, do you want to put some clothes on?" I asked him as I was talking to a kid.

"No I'm good."

"Boundaries and respect Kookie." I tell him.

"You can wear your dance clothes and show off your legs in a short skirt, but I can't walk around with no shirt?"

"It was my work clothes!" I retort back.

"Yes it's still a distraction."

I lift both my hands and balled up my fist as I was strangling him. He eyes me as if I was crazy.

"How are you capable of being so annoying?"

"I'm really not. You are just easily annoyed. Maybe it's something you need to work on doll." I scoff at his words. He puts down his sandwich and dust his hands. "Anyways, Jin asked about you."

I smile at hearing his name. He raised a single eye brow. I change my face to serious.

"What?"

He shook his head. "Nothing, he asked to have dinner over here tomorrow as a double date. He's bringing a girl for me." He tells me.

"Umm, are asking me or telling me?"

"Well I guess I'm telling you."

"What would happen if I had plans?"