2.24 || WATCH YOUR BACK

Victoria stopped in her tracks, moving her gaze upwards as she was lifted by the crook her her shirt; an optic closely observing her as he fully rotated her around before he hummed. Shockwave adjust his servo to where his palm is open, and he heard her sigh in annoyance at this before she have to exert effort in climbing on his digits and dramatically landing on his palm as she expectedly looked at him with no visible fear in her sunrise eyes.

"You are Victoria Amherst, correct?"

"Yes, you're right." She confirmed without missing w beat, frowning as she released a sigh, "and before you say anything else, the Decepticon cause and your ideal—they're much similar than you'd rather think." She lightly tilted her head, analytical eyes quietly taking the expressionless cyclops. "If there will be no life, no history, no anything. That's not paradise, that's nightmare."

The scientist stared at her. Questions inside of his processor, the same overly expressive voice screaming at the back of his helm; the same words over and over again. Remember me as I was.... Orion Pax. "Who truly am I, Victoria?"

For a moment, Victoria didn't speak. She merely gaze at the optic—the vibrant optic of him. The once lively and full of life, the one that did everything in his power even when the world was against him. She didn't have any right, she only helped to unlocked the chained memories. The one that could only help him and understand him even until now, in this very moment—is only and will ever be, Optimus Prime.

"The answer you seek, it will all unfold."

Shockwave shook his helm, "illogical. I request an answer to my question, if not—"

"Remember Orion Pax, for he will be the answer that you seek." She cut off, seeing confusion pool in the lone optic as she turned away from him, "it's not my place to say of the truth. This matter, should be settled to those directly involved. I am only a passerby." She looked at him with a small smile, putting her hand to his digit as she lowered her gaze and looked at his other arm, tracing the armour and looking at the gun that replaced his servo. The ignominy of mnemonic, a body modification widely known to everyone, to shun those who harbour one optic and a weapon instead of a hand. A stigma that progressively withered overtime.

The scientist frowned, narrowing his optic at the human who he sensed was hiding more than she lets out. He released a discontented grunt, "very well, then perhaps you could answer another inquiry of mine. What did you do to Megatron?"

"You're smart, Shockwave. I'll leave that up to you."

Soundwave appeared beside him, the communication officer glancing at the stunned scientist with a dismissive glance as he turned to Victoria and held his servo out, carefully holding her in his grasp as he looked at Shockwave, "correction: Shockwave is scientifically and logically smart; not mentally and emotionally smart. A thick line of difference."

"... I understand." Victoria sighed, putting a hand to her hair as she combed through the silky strands, "Megatron created the Decepticons in fighting against the oppression; a group whom fights for freedom and equality." She didn't fail to notice that the scientist sharply winced at her choice of words, pursing her lips as she slowly continue, "he lost that, everything that they—you, were fighting for. And by giving him time and space to think, he regained that small flame—I dare say, he reverted to his, something similar, of how he used to be. An embodiment of freedom in the eyes of oppression."

"You, you're uttering that he change? Megatron?"

She gave him a soft smile, her sunrise hues glistening as she lightly shook her head at the stupefied his tone; the first that he sounded shock of something. "Anyone is capable of change, Shockwave."