1.16 || WHAT I'VE DONE

"Spark's okay, don't exhaust yourself too much, youngling." Ratchet advised, looking at the witch that devilishly grinned at him.

Victoria noticed the unimpressed look on his faceplate, frowning in distaste, "Sideswipe said that you hated that kind of grin." She said, openly glaring at him with her golden shades as the medic could only crack a small smile at this. How adorable.

"You're not those pitspawns. You're Victoria, so if you wanted to annoy me; find your own quirk, kid."

The witch easily laughed at that; Ratchet looked at her with an affectionate gaze as he sighed and patted her softly on her helm. The medic taking her on his servo as he looked at her back, heading out of his medbay and closing the door behind her.

"You're so gentle with her, is this what Lennox calls whip?"

"Shut it, Ironhide."

—Ö—

Victoria sat to one of the rocks, leaning her back as she looked at her metal skin. Letting a hum, she closely observed it, looking around for something sharp before she saw a blunt edge of a rock; she positioned her arm to it and without hesitation, slashed her arm with it. "Black blood. Curious." She angled her bleeding arm to look at it more closely, taking her finger as she painted it with her blood; she examined the texture. The same, and still held fragments of her golden blood with it.

She huffed, sliding her hand to the wound as she healed it, the wound instantly closing up as she looked at the stains that she had made on the rocks. She also cleaned it up, gazing up to the blue sky. She sighed.

"Why do I sense that there is more to come?" She asked to herself, hearing and seeing the appearance of the jet as it landed in front of her.

Transforming into his alternate form as he stood intimidatingly over to her, he observed the entirely new presence that looked up at him with a smirk. Starscream knelt down, tilting his helm as he extended his servo and moved one digit to touch her helm, feeling the texture of the smooth cold metal as he broodily narrowed his bloody optics at this.

"What had happened to you?" He slowly asked.

"I prefer to carry this conversation whilst on the sky, Starscream."

"Insolent—" the rest, he grumbled it out. Looking around as he sensed no Autobots nearby, he gave her a questioning look.

Victoria teasingly shrugged her shoulders, evoking the annoyance from the seeker as he took her to his servos, she sat down comfortably, "must you transform into your other form? I quite prefer to stay like this."

"Be that way then." Starscream sassed, rolling his optics as he unceremoniously started up his boosters and flew, leaving scorch marks to the sand as he spared her a glance; wondering if she had fallen off or crushed by the sudden change of atmosphere. He found her adapting well as she could've prepared herself with her powers.

"I became like this because I have directly consumed your energon—blood, into my body. And then, things happened and the only thing that can save me was to completely replace my heart with a spark." She explained so casually, that Starscream had to look at her throughout her explanation to determine if she was lying or not. She seems to not lie of her situation by his observation.

Starscream decreased his speed, slowing down as he let himself be engulfed in the cloud and for the little witch to stretched out her hand and touch it, "I came here to inform you that I had considered throughly of your terms; and I," He paused, fluttering his gaze anywhere but to her gaze, "decline."