>Tell You One Day<

Jeongyeon

She had no parents. I really didn't either but I wasn't fortunate enough to have another family. I was unwanted there.

Nayeon covered me with her jacket and started wiping me down. I stood up meeting her face to face. I leaned in giving her a quick kiss that pushed all my thoughts away for now. "Thanks"

"For what?"

"For wanting to tell them. I just thought something was wrong with me. You don't believe him right?"
She stepped back. Her arms coming to her sides.
"No of course not"

Nayeon

I had no idea weather to believe him or not. Not until she tells me the truth. I didn't want to know. It wasn't her now so none of it really matters.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She looked at me with a blank stare. "Ready?" She smiled. "Yeah."

We walked into the house. Dahyun was asleep on the couch with a bag of chips in her hands. Jeongyeon looked at her. "She does this a lot don't worry she's not dead"

"Nayeon?" Momo ran down the stairs waking up dahyun. "Nayeon! And Jeongyeon hi" she hugged us both. I've never been away for so long. I saw her yes but to not sleep next to momo every night was strange. I liked my alone time but I couldn't ever sleep without momo. Weird that I felt the same with Jeongyeon. I felt safe in her arms.

"Umm we actually came here to tell you guys something that I think I shouldn't hide anymore." Dahyun got up and went next to momo, waving at Jeongyeon. "What? Did something happen?"

"No nothing but I wanted to introduce you to my...my girlfriend." They looked at Jeongyeon in shock.

"Nayeon I have something to tell you" she laid next to me. "Yeah?"

"I'm in love with dahyun. I think she's going to move in with us. I'll still be here for you but I just didn't want to keep it a secret anymore." She had been hanging around dahyun a lot. It bummed me out definitely but I wanted momo happy. Dahyun was the nicest person on earth so I couldn't even be mad.

"I also wanted to ask you something though.."

"What?"

"You've never pursued Jin..you can tell me if your gay"

I sat up. "Momo. I'm not gay. I like Jin. Why would you even think that." Ever since then they all teased me because that's what they thought. I waited for Jin but he never came.

Never came until I met her.

Momo hugged me immediately. "I'm proud. Your listening to yourself." She was right. Now I understand that a girl can make you happy.

Jeongyeon

Listening to yourself. I listened and look where it got me. Here with her or with my family gone?

Would I take my actions back or live it over again just so I could meet Nayeon.

I didn't know what I was doing with her. I just met her and fell.

Momos arms went around me. Her breath on my ear. "Thank you. Take care of my bunny"

The necklace. "Nayeon" they all stopped.

"Take off that necklace..." she looked down at her chest. The gold was shining bright. "Why?"

"Please. I'll explain later" she didn't hesitate to take it off. She gave it to me and we resumed what ever was happening with momo and dahyun.

Nayeon

So like she said earlier she definitely followed me and Jin and listened to are conversation.

I was sitting on my bed while Jeongyeon looked around at the things I kept. I hade some movie and show posters on my wall along with old kpop albums from a group I liked.

She pulled out the necklace from her pocket.
"I didn't believe what he said Yoo"

"I know but it's what you want"

"What do you mean?"

"Not me hurting people but you wanted what Jin gave you. He made you feel wanted right? Feel Special?"

"It's just a necklace Jeongyeon. I wasn't gonna say I didn't like it" She put it down. "So you don't like gifts?"

"No I do. Everyone does"

"I don't because I never got any. Not even on Christmas or my birthday."

"Jeongyeon..." she walked over to me. Her hands trembled. "I'm horrible"

"No your not. Not in my eyes."

"But in their eyes" what? The story is changing. Her parents died in a car crash but she's blaming herself.
"It's not your fault. Accidents happen."

"Yeah your right. I guess." I pulled her to the bed and kissed her cheek. She kissed me back and held me close. "I'll tell you one day"