>Sunrise<

JEONGYEON

Why did I have to be all suicidal. It's not like I could actually do it. Maybe to be with my parents and my sisters and my animals but that's about it.

Could I do it? He said I shouldn't but what's stopping me.

Nothing I guess. I mean I could if I really wanted but today just doesn't feel right.

I jumped into the lake and felt the cold water all around me. So nice.

Nayeon

I looked at the paper for the hundredth time tonight. It was seriously annoying me. I was considering if I should just call up the cops now.

She looks fine in this picture

She looks fine in this picture. I don't know how this girl could be suicidal. She doesn't talk in class that's the only thing I know about her. Most of the time she's not even in class.

What the hell.
—————

She wasn't in today. Just the day I need her and she skips.

I found Jihyo and the others eyeing me from the lunch table. "What!?"

"Find her?"

"No I didn't. She skipped today."

"Go find her she could've you know..." Sana frowned and agreed with Jihyo. "Shut up how about I call the mental hospital for this girl"

"No mr.kim said that's not needed"

"What about the other girls on the paper?"

"We already did that yesterday. Your just a slacker nayeon" I punched Sana. "What?"

"We just got them to go get help and became there friends. Easy"

"Easy my ass. What do you want me to go out and find this girl?" They nodded.

"Fuck off you two. I'm going to Kim" I walked off and finally found mr.kim talking to a teacher. I got his attention and we went to his office.

"How's the mission going?"

"I'm done with it. She's not here and never even shows up so how can I help her"

"She's at the lake"

"What?" He pointed outside.

"Take the bus to this lake" a small paper was handed to me. It had a sentence on it and the name of the lake was underlined.

THE PLACE I LIKE. MY PLACE: LAKE SUNRISE

"Maybe she's there right now"

"Sure. Maybe she is but right now I don't care" he stepped closer. "Nayeon go and see. I'm worried about this girl. She has a big heart. I chose you because your not to friendly. Maybe you two could help each other"

"Your dreaming Kim."

"Nayeon I'm letting you skip class if you can Go right now and see if she's there. If she's not give me a text and go home. Deal?"

"Fine deal" this girl better be there because I'm done with this already.