>Watch Out<

Nayeon

The ceiling of momos house bored me. Clouds were definitely better. "Why are you all smiley today? You ditched class"

"I was hanging with jeongyeon"

"Where?"

"Are place. It's special you can't know about it"

"Mina said something about a lake.."

"Shh! It is a lake but it's a special lake that no one can know about. She likes to swim there"

"Apparently you do to" dahyun emerged from the dark hallway.

I did enjoy swimming with her. It was fun. She smiled when I swam with her. I wanted to get closer with her to make her smile more.

Did I think she'd kiss me though no but I had nothing against it. It was purely in the moment of need nothing else. She was broken down and the kiss boosted her up. The least I could do was let it happen.

"I just want to make her happy. You know her parents died and stuff" the two stopped in their tracks.

"Really!?"

"Yeah..she didn't tell me why but I guess it happened. I feel so bad for her."

"The other students just had anxiety and stuff but her this sounds serious..."

"Yeah...the least I can do is try and make her happy" they both nodded in agreement.

Jeongyeon

I went back to my bed and did some school work. I couldn't get the thought of Nayeon out of my head. How I was able to accept her. Why did I even do that. Something about her still made me feel weird like she didn't really mean it. Like she is only doing this friendship for Kim.

And how could I even get closer with her when her friends are like that. I've watched Sana over the years. She's a bubbly girl who just can't keep things inside of her little head. She's been known to just spit things out which I understand but still I know that's what everyone thinks of me. I hate it.

I just want out of everything but then here's Nayeon trying to pull me in and I think it's working some how. If that happens then what if I lose her.

Nayeon

I didn't have to text her or anything. She showed up today. I ran up to her and grabbed her books.

"Hi I thought I'd have to make you come" she shook her head. "So wanna hang out later at your place?" I heard what she said earlier about her place. Maybe it wasn't really as bad as a shed. "Not really. I rather the lake"

"But we did that yesterday. I heard what you said"

"Yeah...I'm not proud of it. It's a horrible living condition"

"But that's all you got so nothing I can make fun of. Look at me I live with momo and dahyun. Ps they fuck all the time. It's not fun" she laughed. "I didn't know that about them. I thought momo was dating the senior heechul?"

"Nope. He asked her out but she said no. He just plays it off as yes so his friends don't bully him. So stupid"

"Yeah high school drama is stupid that's why I avoid it at all costs. I hate it here"

I put my arm around her and laid my head on her shoulder. We walked in silence to are first class. The younger kids all looked at us like we were some new celebrity couple.

I stopped in my tracks when he came around the corner. I knew jeongyeon knew who I stopped for. She just looked at me and walked off. He waved at me and grabbed jeongyeons books I had in my hand.

"I'll take you to your class. It's 324 right?" I nodded.

"Those are jeongyeons books though but she has the same class"

He looked at me confused. "Jeongyeon...oh that girl. Why do you have her books?"

"I was walking with her—"

"That girl has problems. I've seen her get angry and fight people before. The boys in my grade liked her and she went fucking crazy. I know her parents died but wow and now she's all quite. It's strange to me" why does everyone think she's a crazy person.

We walked up to the class. "Just watch out for that girl. She might put problems on you or something ok"

"I mean she's—" he kissed my cheek and walked off. Everyone in the class saw including jeongyeon. I just looked down and went to my seat. Shit I was trying to explain stuff.

Jeongyeons not a bad person. I haven't gotten close but from what I've seen she's super nice to me and is just emotional about the things she lost. Ugh I don't know what to think about this girl.

Maybe I'll just stop this. If he thinks I should. Will people think of me differently. He seemed to have a strong opinion on her. "Ok class let's start" whatever. I'll think later.