>Weird<

Jeongyeon

This girl was so annoying. I just wanted to be left alone. When I said people never tried I didn't expect the trying part to go like this.

On my way to the first class mr.kim Stoped me.
"How's it going!"

"Fine" he smiled wide at me and patted my shoulder. He always did this to cheer me up. Did it ever work. No. I just smiled along so I could go. "I saw you with Nayeon earlier. Finally make a friend"

"I guess.." his arms wrapped around me. "Good. I'm proud of you"

This closeness sparked a part in my head I didn't like. I pushed him away. And the mention of Nayeon was strange.
————

The class room was filled with the usual people. Nayeon was talking to her friends. She had so many. I was just another number.

This is stupid.

I buried my head in my arms and just tried to forget everything from the past day with this girl. There was no point of her being my friend.

Nayeon

"Is she ok?" Chaeyoung looked over at Jeongyeon who had her head down. She looked like she was having a breakdown. I immediately walked over to her and tapped her shoulder.

She stayed down. "Yoo"

"Leave me alone"

"What's wrong?"

"I don't see the point in just being another friend....you have so many"

This girl boggled my mind. She couldn't just get over stuff. If I was going through what she was and someone wanted to be friends I'd be so happy. I just didn't understand.

I was sick of this shit but if I didn't try who knows what she could do to herself. "Stop this."

She looked up. "What"

"Stop and just forget about the whole friend label thing. Let's call it your someone I care about so I want to be around you. Ok Yoo"

She sighed but nodded. "You wanna go to the lake later?" Was she inviting me? This is a good step. "Yes. I'd love to go. Let's bring towels this time though." A smile formed on her face. Her smile was so nice. It quickly faded though when Sana skipped over all happy. "Hi!"

"Hi. Class is starting let's go sit" she ignored me and stuck out her hand to jeongyeon. "I'm Sana. We've never really talked before."

Jeongyeon looked at her with a blank stare and put her head back down. Sana huffed. I pulled her to the other side of the room and hit her across the head. "What was that for!?"

"For thinking you could just go up to jeongyeon like that"

"I didn't do anything wrong. It was all her. She's weird." I know Jeongyeon heard that. I looked over she was getting up. "Thanks sana.."