>Paper<

Jeongyeon

"You need to get over the things that you keep in your head or you'll just combust."

"How?"

"You have to figure that out"

"I think I'll just give up"

————

The cold feeling of the water on my feet was soothing. It was the only good feeling I had this week. Alone here at this lake.

He told me it was bad for myself to go out alone but when it's the only thing that makes me feel ok, what am I supposed to do. I had nothing except myself. No one ever talked to me and no one ever tried. Never in my life as anyone ever tried once to be with me, to be someone in my life.

One day everything I had was gone and everything broke in my mind. The moments before never left and I don't think they ever will. School is the only place I have anywhere close to being able to be normal. I just can't though. It's like a wall that just stays there and never leaves. I'm unable to do anything but be alone in my own mind thats apparently going to combust soon, whatever that means.
————

Nayeon

"Nayeon come here. Your not skipping the meeting again are you?"

"Yes actually I am" Jihyo ran over and blocked the hallway. I just pushed her out of my way.

"Nayeon come on"

"No I'm ok Jihyo"

"Fine I'll just tell you now" she got in my way again.

"Stop it jisoo"

"Nayeon this is serious listen"

"Fine go." She shoved a paper in my face with pictures of girls from are school on it. "These girls apparently are going through a lot right now and he wants us or he said you..." she pointed at the girl who everone in this school knows about. Then it clicked.

"Your kidding right?"

"No he was serious about this."

"He wants me to make friends with these girls?" She rolled her eyes. "No be friends with them so they don't kill them selfs like her Nayeon. Grow a fucking heart for once. Maybe this will help you freak."

"Shut up. I'm not a freak."

"With that look on your face you are" I was angry about this. If these girls needed help then he should've sent them to a hospital or something. Jihyo pointed at another girl.

"He said she's the most suicidal. She's never admitted to trying it but to him it sounds like she might so I suggest you help her out"

"Whatever. I'll think about it." I grabbed the paper away from her and stormed out. This shit is stupid. When I see this girl I'll just call the cops or something this is fucking crazy. Make friends with her so she doesn't kill herself. Wow how about send this girl to get help.

I'm not good with anything. I just go to school to pass my stupid tests and then leave so I can stay home alone.

"Ah fuck this!"

Yoo Jeongyeon why do you have to be all suicidal.