Chapter Sixty-Seven: Restrain Me

"I can not believe you threw a drink on a fan," my dad shouted at me while I climbed out of the car.

T.K helped me because of the jacket weight a ton. I looked at dad confused as Alex stood outside on the front few steps that were made into a ramp. Alex sat on the ramp while everyone else seemed to come out to yell at me. I yawned and looked at Alex putting my hands up to question what the hell was going on.

"We have the video so don't even go denying it do you understand how bad this is? It isn't just bad for You and Ryleigh its bad for me, your mom, for the All Time Low boys!" Dad was pissed as I flinched at his words and held T.K's jacket tighter.

"Hey man-" Carlos stepped in between dad and I putting a hand out while dad swatted it away.

"Don't interfere with me and my child-"

I finally had enough and rolled my eyes. I let all my anger boil to the surface. I held T.K's jacket sleeves tight in my fingers. Before look dad straight in the eyes.

"You aren't my dad! I am not your biological child, One! Two, I didn't throw the drink it got thrown on me! That doesn't matter though does it because you already have it all figured out! It had to be me! Everything has to be because Logan fucked it up or Logan ruined it. Thanks for letting me know how you truly think about me, dad!" I shouted at him before moving back toward the car I got out of.

"Logan I will fucking-" dad started before I screamed full force and turned pushing his chest, not with a lot of force as I wasn't strong.

"What! You'll what! You can't take me back I aged out of the system. Cut me off? I make my own money! Cut me from the record label? Cool, I'll go to Pete! Leave me here? Even better than I can stay with people who really love me!" I shouted and pushed him with each of my questions pissed off.

Carlos grabbed my arms and pulled me back into his chest restraining me from hitting dad again. Alex stepped forward and put his hands up as if to say he wanted no part just to state his claim. Isn't that what Alex always wants to state his claim to fame? Carlos picked me up passing me to T.K who held me tightly.

"Logan, we just want to know why you threw the drink on her. We can handle it if we know the-" Alex said and I threw my head back into T.K's chest.

"Oh my fucking lord! Alexander did you not just hear me? I did not throw the drink! T.K did I throw the drink?" I said and T.K grumbled about being pulled into this but answered.

"No she didn't throw the drink but some drink was thrown on her. Carlos separated them as the girl yelled something at us and I mean it's sort of normal for Carlos and I but it was weird she was specifically after Logan," T.K said and I wiggled out of his grasp.

"Thank you!" I moved out of T.K's grasp and walked toward the ramp where Jack stood there with bloodshot eyes.

"Why are in you his jacket?" He asked barely able to contain the sniffling.

"Because I had a drink thrown on me."

"Logan we all saw the video. We know you threw the drink. If you want to go be with him then I think-"

I shoved my way past Jack and went into my room kicking people out of my way left and right. I slammed the door and locked it. I threw myself onto the floor and felt something from T.K's jacket stab into my back. I laid there enjoying the pain I felt laying on what felt like a belt. I stared at the stars on my ceiling and heard a knock at my door. I listened to the knock pattern and the voices at the door.

"Logan this conversation was not done!" Dad said while I continued to lay on the floor staring at the ceiling.

As far as I was concerned the conversation was. I pulled out my phone only to go on twitter. I saw people apologizing left and right to Ryleigh, Jack, and dad for having to deal with me all the time.

New Tweet: Logan B. Urie

I don't know why everyone keeps apologizing. Jack and I are a couple. Ryleigh has been my friend since we were pretty much born. Also, Brendon and Sarah chose to adopt me. So confusion?

New Tweet: Jack Barakat

Guess I am single hit me up!

I looked at the tweet and as the favorites grew on it. The more upset I got. I read through the subtweets.

Ray of Sunshine:

Finally that bitch Logan B. Urie is gone!

Stream it now:

Did anyone else see what Logan did?

Ray of Sunshine:

Yeah, she is fucking with two other guys here are the photos!

Blu love JB:

I mean I'll date you and treat you right!

Jack Barakat:

I didn't expect so many people to want to fuck me.

Alex Gaskarth:

Welcome to social media, my friend.

I exited off of twitter and unlocked my door. Dad was no longer at the door and it was almost a whole thirty minutes later. I walked out of the room running into my grandmother. She put her hand on my arm as I pushed back tears.

"You have his eyes," She whispered and I just shook my head.

"Can you tell them I'll be back later. I am going to go somewhere," I whispered to her and she nodded.

I almost made a clean escape before I got caught by Ryleigh Dun. Ryleigh followed after me walking beside me and linking our arms. She didn't bother to accuse me of anything or bother to say a word for a while.

"I know you didn't throw the drink," Ryleigh spoke softly as we walked in sync with each other.

"Well, no one else believes that so... I am going to be cut from the label. I'm just going to go to Pete and be like look help me."

"Do you really think Brendon is going to do that to you?" Ryleigh sighed as I nodded my head and turned down the road to the cemetery.

"Yeah. I push him around. He isn't happy with me. I am such a disappointment to him. I guess not just him but to Jack too. Jack is tweeting about being single and wanting to hook up with people. I guess so much for whatever this is," I shrugged and pulled the open for Ryleigh and me before closing it.

I walked straight to the back and sat at their graves and pulled away the dead grass. I looked at the peonies that were starting to bloom by their graves. I ran my hand over the etched in letters before looking up at Ryleigh.

"Why does everything have to hurt so bad all the time?"

"It only hurts if we continue to let it hurt. That is something Zack taught me. If I let people keep ruining my happiness I will never be able to move past all the hurt."

"It shouldn't have to feel like this though."

I am a sinking ship with no captain to save me.