Chapter Thirty: Ready to go

I woke up beside Jack. I had another IV strapped to my arm. I was laying with my left arm out straight. Jack had both his arms wrapped around my arms and there was a paramedic who was traveling with the crew in my room. I stretched a little causing Jack to wake up at my sudden movement.

"Hey you're okay," He said in a morning voice and retracted his arms.

"What happened?" I asked as the paramedic looked at me and then began asking the usual questions.

"Do you know your name?" The paramedic who I now knew by the name of James asked.

"Logan Blake Urie,"

"Where are you currently?"

"On tour." I snorted as James rolled his eyes and took my vitals.

"Logan, have you ever dealt with an eating disorder before?" James said and I looked at the man.

"No," I said and looked at him with a straight face.

Jack was still sitting on the bed beside me. James had a walkie talkie and said that it would be okay for my parents to come in. Jack got up and put on his pajamas pants on from the night before. I was wracking my brain trying to remember last night. I remember getting dressed. I remember leaving the party with Jack. I remember us talking. I remember us making out. I remembered everything in such detail as I rubbed my face with my hands which caused the iv to hurt my arm.

"Logan," Mom said and came and sat on the bed beside me and brushed some hair out of my face.

"Mom," I said softly and she looked at me a little hurt.

"Why didn't you tell your dad?" She said and I was so confused.

"Tell him what?"

"Logan, you haven't been eating. Ryleigh told us," Mom looked at me as Jack sat there awkwardly.

"That's not true. I remember Alex bringing me soup last night him and Lisa. I remember-"

"Logan you passed out from the lack of nutrients in your body. You are severely malnourished and if we don't get this under control you could die." Mom said and grabbed one of my hands.

"I am eating though. I swear. I ate peanut butter on the bus the other night. We were even out of lucky charms that is why I ate peanut butter." I said and tried to desperately convince everyone now in the room I was eating.

"Did anyone see you eat the peanut butter?" Dad asked as Jack had gotten up and left something about the band needing him.

"Rian," I said softly and tried to get up only to be pushed back down.

"Slow it their kid," The paramedic said and I looked at him.

"We think it would be best," Dad began as I looked at him.

"We? We who?" I got defensive and upset

"Your mom and I, if you fly back to California. Ryleigh would be staying because of her boyfriend. I can't watch you, Logan." Dad said and sat in front of me with purple bags under his eyes.

"I didn't ask to be babysat. I am eating. Jesus Christ didn't we have dinner at the venue a few nights ago?" I asked as dad just looked at me begging I'd give in.

"Fine, I'll go home. I'll go to my home. I'll enroll in real classes and I'll-" I stopped.

"You'll what?" Mom said and I felt all the blood leave my body.

"I fucked up," I said and reached for my phone.

16 missed calls from Beckett

10 missed FaceTime Beckett