Drama 21: Brother Talk

Natsu P.O.V

Next week: Friday

I took out my secret stash of cookies and walked over to the T.V. I jumped on the couch and began to flip through the channels to see if there was anything good to watch.

I then heard my front door open. "Natsu! I'm home!" yelled Zeref while coming in with a bucket of ice cream.

"What do you mean you're home? Don't you mean, I'm here in your home to be a freeloader," I retorted while staring at the T.V.

"Ha ha ha...very funny..." He replied while sitting next to me.

I ignored him while I stuffed my mouth with cookies, watching T.V to get my mind off of my growing feelings for the girl I could never have.

"Hmm...I think I want a cookie," he said as he reached over to grab one.

I quickly turned over to glare at him. "Don't you dare mess with my cookies," I growled.

He quickly backed away, "Okay okay...jeez..."

We sat there watching the current show that was on in silence until he spoke: "Hey...so...I got my fortune told by the lady that runs the ice cream shop in the plaza."

"Which one?"

"P & C's Ice Cream."

"Never been there."

"You should. The lady that runs the place is amazing, and the ice cream is too good. It's all handmade."

I looked at Zeref with a bothered look. "So are you ever going to finish your story?"

"Oh, that's right! She said..." He held up his finger and began to speak with an accent, "...You will have a lot of cross-dressing days in the future. Oh! I also see there will be a lot of problems with your brother! It looks like...love problems..."

My eyes widened as he brought up my reality. "Tch. It's a bunch of bull."

Zeref quickly snatched a cookie from my hand and stuffed in his mouth. "I don't think so."

"You just took my cookie!" I yelled angrily.

"Shhh, I'm your big brother. Anyway, I think she's right tho...except for the cross-dressing part of course! HAHA...haha...I mean...I hope she's wrong..."

I rolled my eyes and directed my attention to the T.V again. It was silent, nothing but the sound of the show being aired, but like always, Zeref had to speak again, "Do you like someone?"

I nearly choked on air at the sudden question. I turned around in shock, looking at him with a pink face, "What?! You can't go asking someone that question!"

"Oooh, so you do! Who is it?!"

"Nunya beeswax."

"Wow, very mature."

"Shut up," I said embarrassed.

"But seriously, if you do, you need to hurry and make her fall for you...cuz if you don't, Dad's gonna make you marry that girl."

I stayed silent and thought about his words. He's right...If I don't do something, I'm going to have to marry Cana. But I can't marry the girl I actually want to be with because of unfortunate circumstances...

I sighed loudly and closed my eyes. "Maybe I should just marry Lisanna..."

Zeref gasped loudly as he dropped his spoon into the tub of ice cream. "You did not just say that."