Drama 7: The Party

Lucy P.O.V

I looked at my clock and saw it was six.

I can't believe I'm going...

I walked over to my closet to pick an outfit, but as I stared at my selection of clothes, I grew confused about what to wear.

"What do people even wear to school parties...?"

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

Levy:

Hey!

Wanna meet at my place?

Lucy:

Sure.

Btw...

What do people wear at parties...?

Levy:

I dunno.

Just do some jeans and a nice shirt, I guess.

Lucy:

Thanks.

I walked back to my closet to look for my outfit.

"Jeans and nice shirt...huh?"

***

While walking to Levy's home I saw a van in front of her house. She was packing the giant drumset into the van.

"Levy!"

When she turned around I saw that she was wearing ripped jeans, a plaid flannel wrapped around her waist, and a black tank top. Her signature dark eyeliner covered her eyes as her spiky choker wrapped her neck.

You're really not the Levy I knew before...

"Hey Lucy, I'm glad you made it."

"Yeah...me too..."

"Yo, Levy, we're ready to roll," said Jet while hopping into the van.

"Cool," She then turned to me, "Come on, you can get in the van with us."

I walked into the van nervously, looking at Droy with a weak smile as I avoided my gaze from looking at the stranger.

"Hey, Droy...who's that?" I whispered while sitting next to him, leaving the terrifying looking guy alone in the back.

"That's Gajeel, he's our replacement guitarist for tonight."

"Gajeel?! As in the delinquent Gajeel?!" I shout whispered.

He nodded his head and shivered. "He's a great guitarist, but honestly hope this is our last gig with him."

Great guitarist...? A delinquent like him? I better keep my distance...I don't want any trouble.

***

Levy P.O.V

When we finally arrived, I jumped out of the passenger seat and walked over to a distracted Lucy who was already out the van and staring at Loke's great mansion.

"It's huge!" she yelled while looking at the mansion.

"Yep, and we're playing in that mansion!"