Drama 18: Alone

Natsu P.O.V

I angrily stomped out of the house and quickly got into the car.

"Natsu, please, don't go! You're going to do something stupid and-"

"I'm not marrying anyone!" I then reversed out of the driveway and quickly drove to my dad's house.

***

Once I reached his home, I parked and I rang the doorbell furiously.

Then one of the maids came over to open the door. "Natsu-dono-"

I pushed the maid out the way and I stormed over to my dad, which was sitting on the couch in front of the T.V.

"Dad!" I yelled.

"Natsu, why're you here?"

"I need to talk to you about-"

"Natsu!" I heard a person yell from behind me.

When I looked back, I saw Zeref. He walked up to our dad and stood next to him. "Dad! I'm sorry, I tried to stop him but-"

"Shut up Zeref!" I yelled while I looked at him angrily.

"What is this all about?!" My dad asked while looking annoyed at us.

Zeref and I started speaking at the same time. My dad slammed his hand on the armrest of the couch and yelled," Shut up!"

We quickly shut our mouths and looked at him.

"God damn! You two are 30 year old men, yet you still act like 3 year old spoiled children!"

The both of us shook at the sound of our father's angry voice. No matter how old we got, Igneel, our adoptive father, always had the ability to make us shake in fear.

"Now, can one of you tell me what's going on?" Our dad asked while placing his hands over his small beer belly.

"It's about the whole marriage thing!" I yelled.

He started laughing hysterically at my mention of the marriage. "Hahaha! I almost forgot about that, thanks for reminding me Natsu! Anyway, you have a meeting with her this Saturday."

"That's the thing! Why am I being put in an arranged marriage?!"

"Natsu, let me give it to you straight...I want grandchildren."

Huh?!

I slapped my face and yelled, "You want to put me in an arranged marriage for your own selfish purpose?!"

"Duh."

"Dad!"

"What?! It's just, you're taking too long to get married and have kids, so I have to do something."

"Why can't you make Zeref have kids?!" I yelled while pointing at him.

He stayed quiet and let out a sigh. "Your brother...he's never getting married."

I looked at my loser brother with a sigh. Yep, he's right. He's never had a girlfriend and he's Thirty-three...

I sighed in annoyance as I turned my attention back to my father, "But dad...I-"

"Save it. You're never going to marry that girl anyway. Heck, you don't even like her! So, why are you still with her, Natsu?"

I stood there in silence. Because I don't want to be alone...

"Natsu, if you can get married in one year, I'll call off the arranged marriage, but you still have to meet her on Saturday."

"Fine," I said as I began to walk toward the door.